Bonus Chapter - Hey, Neighbour

Please note - yes, this is a bonus chapter, but in the timeline it's before their wedding.
I'm not going to write about life after marriage...yet.

***

Serena

I don't think I want to be an adult anymore, can I just go back to being a kid? Where life was so simple, and I could nap and just play, and not have to worry about work.

Usually I loved what I do, it just some days, I don't.

Running a bridal boutique was all fun, but it was also hard, because I couldn't ever forget that it was also kind of competitive. I had to make sure my store looked amazing, so people would be attracted enough to come in.

When I worked worked there with my Aunt, she kept the store in a great condition that people - who weren't even getting married - would come in.

That happened when I took over as well, however it'd been a while since I'd given the store a makeover. Whilst my lovely little Bumblebee would still call it a princess store, to me, it was looking a little like the tower the princess would get locked up in.

Both Arya and I had decided we'd have it done up a little more. Not too extreme, not too expensive, but just enough for it to look pretty again.

And so, due to that, Arya and I were constantly trying to get stuff sorted.

Today, I had decided to spend the weekend with Liam and Bea.

Bea was currently at a play date, which was going to end soon and Liam was getting ready to pick her up. I would've gone with him too, but of course, I had gotten a call from Arya and needed to send off some emails.

"Liam!" I yelled out his name, whilst he was in the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Do you mind if I use your laptop? I left mine at home and I need to send some emails," I told him.

He then opened the bathroom door. "Yeah, go for it. Password is Rosalind123," he told me.

This had caught me by surprise.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Liam questioned, looking at me with confusion written across his face.

I just shook my head and smiled. "It's nothing. Thank you," I told him, kissing his cheek and then turning to get his laptop.

My initial surprise wasn't because he'd so quickly given me his password, without me even having to ask for it, but rather because he hadn't brought up us living together.

Whenever I forgot something at my place or mentioned something about needing to get something, Liam would always make a cheeky comment about how it'd be easier if we just lived in the same home.

Of course he knew that I wasn't moving out of my place so soon, but he'd say it anyway. I suspected it was because - and I don't know why - it made me smile.

Sometimes I really couldn't come to terms with it. Liam, the man I loved for so long, wanted me to live with him, and was basically begging for it. I honestly love it and it also made me feel a little smug.

Whilst I settled onto the bed and opened up his laptop, typing in the password, Liam got dressed.

I couldn't help but look at him as he did get dressed.

When Liam turned to look at me once he got dressed, he smirked noticing that I was already staring at him. The cocky idiot, knew that I thought he was way too handsome.