𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"arthur..."

"hnn..."

"arthur..."

"mmhmn..."

"ATHUR!"

"agh!!" the king exclaimed as he fell out of bed. he groaned, his eyes clenched as he leaned back against the mattress. he slowly caught his breath, sweat dripping down his neck as he calmed his heart.

"those dreams.. are back.." he hummed, standing up slowly with the support of his desk. he leaned over his bed for a second, glaring into the sheets before taking a deep breath and peering out the window. the giant as it loomed over the city.

with a determined huff, he quickly dressed himself in his armor and headed off to address his knights. arriving on the outer wall, he stood in the middle of the holy knights.

"knights and apprentice knights, your task is to evacuate and protect the people." he commanded.

"yes, sir!" the knights responded as they hurried away. arthur turned to look at the large giant. after realizing it wasn't planning on moving any time soon, he headed down into one of the lower rooms in the wall. he leaned on a table in the room, glaring down at the map placed there.

with a huff, arthur picked himself up and stared off into nothing, his thoughts raging. but suddenly, he heard something...

"...thur..." it whispered.

"..arth...thur.." the king backed away from the table, his eyes wide. he recognized this voice... it was his friends'....

"mira!!" he called out, desperately hoping for an answer. when there was no immediate reply he placed his hand on his forehead and gazed down at the carpet. "i must be going insane..."

a soft touch on his cheek made him freeze. thin arms wrapped around his shoulders from behind. he felt a chill run up his spine, urging him to disconnect from the odd feeling. he slowly turned his gaze to look behind him...

but saw nothing.

the feeling had went away, causing the king to become confused and a little frightened. he shook his head vigorously and set himself straight. "it's probably nothing," he told himself, "you're just imagining it—"

he was cut off as the ground shook. guessing it was the giant outside, he left the confines of the room, getting back into his "king" persona.

"king arthur! the holy knights with long-distance magical powers are in place!" a knight notified him.

arthur unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the beast. "be ready to counter that mysterious giant!" he ordered.

the knights started muttering and gasping but one spoke up. "king arthur! up in the sky!" arthur peered over at the knight before switching his gaze to the sky where he saw a large green pig floating in the air.

"a flying pig?" he questioned, watching as it slowly approached the giant. it turned to face the pig and let out a loud roar, causing arthur to shield his face. "its bloodlust is overpowering!" he exclaimed.