𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"even when the seven heroes are backed into a corner, fear and despair do not invade their hearts. for only courage, the will to fight and friendship exist within them. mocked by fate, i gave up on this life, but now i just feel gratitude. and for that, i will gladly put my life on the line for them."

"escanor!"

"who are you..." the demon king muttered distastefully.

"stop this escanor! you know what's going to happen if you stay in that form right?!" meliodas yelled.

the lion sin looked at the blond over his shoulder, "captain..."

suddenly the demon king punched escanor in the face before lifting his sword, but with a swift swipe of his own arm, escanor used his divine spear escanor. "a cheap shot like that won't even come close to bringing me down." he said.

the demon king glared at escanor before unleashing his attack, striking all over escanor's torso. mira gritted her teeth as she watched his blood spray out, trying to keep herself standing from the force of his attacks.

"divine sword escanor."

the bright magic attack struck down on the demon king, a scowl brought up on escanor's face.

"killing a god. such is the only way that this fire within me will die out." escanor muttered.

"your fire... die out? what are you talking about?" diane questioned.

escanor looked over his shoulder at meliodas, "captain, let me handle this. go save your brother. for he will remain in this world no more when i accidentally kill him." he then coughed, swaying slightly.

"killing me? by accident?" the demon king grumbled. "utterly blasphemous."

he raised his sword above his head, but with a swift kick from ban, was sent flying into the lake. he looked up as king unleashed a massive increase attack.

"gowther! captain! get ready to go in!" the fairy yelled.

"okay! thank you, everyone!" meliodas responded.

"be careful, meliodas!" elizabeth called out, the dragon sin nodding to her.

"twin bow herritt, invasion!"

and with that, gowther and meliodas entered the demon king's mind.

the demon king launched himself at the group, ban jumping in to counter his every attack with his nunchucks. he landed a particularly hard strike on the demon king, escanor following with a swift uppercut. merlin formed a perfect cube around elizabeth, diane, gowther, and meliodas. meanwhile, king, mira, ban, and escanor were fending off the demon king.

a sudden gasp caught their attention.

"gowther is back!"

"gowther, what about meliodas?!"

"captain is still in the spirit world, but it is not going well." gowther responded to the girl's questions.

"this is my vessel! things won't be as you want it to be! stupid sons, just feel your happiness!" the demon king exclaimed.

there was a rush of energy, slipping through the group. a woman was suddenly on the demon king's shoulder, her teeth in his neck.

"gelda?!"

the demon king turned his gaze down to the woman. "are you the bitch that seduced my son? came here to die by yourself?"

"no!" elizabeth gasped.