𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

when they returned, ban was panting, blood dripping down his face.

"what is it this time?" he huffed.

"that's the demon king's death throes." merlin said.

"you... you all." ban panted.

"he's planning on dragging the captain down along with him. we need to drive him out of his body now!" merlin finished.

"hey, were you able to meet meliodas?" hawk asked as he ran up to elizabeth.

"yes! why didn't you come with us, hawk?" the princess asked.

"w-well... because..."

mira turned her attention back to the demon king as he zipped through the air, crashing into the ground from time to time.

"for now, we've got to stop him from zipping around!" ban said. "you seriously don't know when to give up, do you?"

the demon king zipped toward him, grabbing his arm as they collided. ban then sent him straight up with a kick.

elizabeth used her ark, merlin made a perfect cube, and king used his pollen garden move. it created a combo technique called triple prison, encasing the demon king in a large barrier. the king yelled in anger and diane prepared her hammer.

"hang in there, captain!"

the demon king zipped around within the containments, causing it to pop. he then launched towards ban, sending the fox sin skidding back.

a familiar snicker rung out as hooves moved to cover the demon king's eyes. "my final ultimate technique... meat darkness!"

hawk's body was engulfed as the demon king released his energy in anger. the pig cried out as ban gasped, "master!"

diane then spun her hammer before swinging it outward. "diamond tower!"

an enormous collection of diamonds sprung out of the ground, sending the demon king into the sky.

"ban!"

the fox sin launched himself up before rearing back his fist, "i'm coming for you, captain... it's time to get your ass back here!"

he brought his fist down, shattering the tower of diamonds and splitting it in half. mira could feel the shock waves from his attack. the sins stared up, waiting for some sign of the demon king.

"did... it work?"

"yes... welcome back!" elizabeth said as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"geez, my body is beat to hell!" meliodas hummed from where he sat on the diamonds.

"to hell and back, that is!"

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

"but still, i can't believe it! you actually defeated the demon king!" escanor exclaimed with a smile. "not to mention the fact that both the captain and ban managed to make it back!"

he paused, turning his face to look at everyone. "what's the matter, everyone? you're all looking so gloomy..."

"of course, we're happy that the captain and ban came back..." diane started.

"but the biggest problem of all hasn't been solved." king finished.

"ah..."