𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

arthur groaned in pain, clutching onto his chest. "...my body... what... happened to it?!"

"do not be afraid. embrace it, arthur."

he cried out again.

"it is time for you to awaken to immeasurable magic concealed within you!"

arthur lifting his head weakly, his face seized up in pain. "merlin... what are you talking... it hurts... help me..."

mira clenched her fists as she prepared to rush over at his cries, but his eyes suddenly widened, the whites turning black as he cried out in agony.

"athur..."

hawk's mom seemed to react to the king's cries. arthur let out a particularly loud cry as merlin spoke, "when the king awakens, he will release the seal on chaos. chaos will return home to the king."

hawk's mom suddenly oinked loudly. meliodas jumped up, his wings forming as he sped towards them.

"arthur! wait!"

arthur caught sight of meliodas. "you're...! meliodas of the demon clan! i will never... let the demons have their way with britannia!"

all of a sudden the sky around them turned black. then, before they new it, everything changed. long rectangular structures, a massive amount of flowers, an enormous bird, a face formed with an eye in it's mouth, dark, swirling magic, a house with an arm sticking out of the bottom, a large statue, and an elongated castle. in an instant, all of this was formed.

mira looked around, confused at what was happening. she suddenly reappeared in a different area, the same black sky around them. she looked around, unable to find anything at first before she spotted arthur.

"we met by the guiding hand of a momentous destiny. so what matters isn't what others think of you, but what you think of others..?"

mira's heart clenched, pained by the sight before her. she slowly made her way over, stopping beside the faint form of merlin.

"sir meliodas. i looked up to you. so why... why?!"

arthur buried his face in his hands, tears beginning to build up in his eyes. merlin placed her hands on his.

"listen to me, arthur." she moved his head so his forehead nearly met her collarbone, his hands falling to his sides as his tears faded. "meliodas did not betray you. that is a fact. calm down... don't let your powers consume you. come now... it's all right..."

arthur lifted his head, pulling away from the mage as he opened his eyes, the black now returning to white.

"merlin..."

everything sudden returned back to normal. the familiar layout of the hill and lake becoming a comforting sight. mira sighed quietly as she returned her gaze to the boy in front of her.

"the meliodas you met back then is not the true meliodas."

"b-but he betrayed everyone!"

"you misunderstand. as proof of that, elizabeth and the seven deadly sins are all here for you."

arthur looked down in embarrassment at the group below them.

"and mira as well."

his head shot back up in surprise. "what?! really?!"

mira popped her head out from behind merlin. "hello."

"mira!"

she moved quickly, laughing happily as she threw herself into his awaiting arms. the two laughed and smiled, happy to reunite with one another. merlin smiled at the sight.