𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

they arrived at the holy land of istar. large stones laid about the land, some stacked on top of each other and some strewed about. mira walked alongside arthur, the two of them admiring the beautiful scenery. "it's so amazing here! i wouldn't mind returning sometime." mira mused.

arthur watched her, captivated by her voice and actions. it was so overwhelming to have her back. he felt happy but at the same time he worried for her. "hey, mira."

"hm?" she turned to look at him, her the sunlight dancing off her eyes, making the shine. arthur blushed and turned his gaze downward. "n-never mind."

"what? no, what is it? come on, arthur, what's wrong?" mira pressed, hurrying to stand in front of arthur, making him stop before the collided. "why won't you tell me?"

arthur looked into her gaze, seeing the questions flying through her head. he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as a nervous reaction. "i-i just wanted to ask... if you're feeling all right."

mira looked at him in surprise before smiling shyly. "of course i'm all right, why wouldn't i be?" her smile dropped slightly. "are you all right?"

arthur blushed and waved his hands frantically, "i-i'm fine! i'm completely fine! there's nothing wrong here," he laughed nervously. "you don't have to worry."

she looked at him, not believing what he was saying, but sighed anyway. taking a few steps forward, she wrapped her arms around his torso before placing her face into his chest. "please just tell me if you're not all right, arthur. i just want you to be honest with me."

"mira..." arthur muttered, brows furrowed before he embraced her back, "i'm fine. i swear. you really don't have to worry."

they stood there like that for a second before gowther interrupted them, "the group has already gone ahead." arthur jumped away from the girl in embarrassment.

"oh, geez! i'm sorry! come on, mira!" he said, grabbing her hand and bringing her along with gowther. they passed through the gate-like structure into the holy land.

mira gasped as she toom in her new surroundings. "this is incredible! how..." she trailed off, walking alongside the two males before they stopped not far behind the others. she looked up at her friend in concern, "what's wrong?"

he didn't answer. instead, he watched the others with a pained look on his face. concern bubbled up inside mira as she muttered his name. gowther tapped him on the shoulder. "arthur, aren't you going?" he asked.

arthur turned away with a sad smile, "what about you, sir gowther? shouldn't you go?"

"right now, i'm in the process of reading the room." gowther responded. arthur looked over at him in question, mira following. the sin looked over at the two. "i can see that you two have some kind of unsettled tension. do you need some alone time?"

arthur blushed, mira hiding her face to conceal one of her own. "wh-what's that supposed to mean?"

gowther tilted his head. "you can't feel it?"

merlin suddenly called for them to join the others as they moved on. mira grabbed arthur's hand again and pulled him along. gowther followed, assessing the two. meliodas and elizabeth parted ways with the others, following a young girl in a white dress. the other two led the group to a large cave that towered above their heads.