𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"arthur, what is that bizarre object on your head?" merlin asked.

"a mystery." gowther responded.

"a-a mystery." arthur repeated, the cat on his head sitting pleasantly despite just being called bizarre. mira laughed from beside him as she played with the cat.

a child cried beside them, being held by slader. "i'm scared!" he yelled.

"yes, there, there. such a good boy!" slader praised.

"g-gria..." gilthunder started.

"...more? is that you?" howzer finished.

"sir meliodas!" elizabeth called from afar.

meliodas smiled and waved at the princess. "there you are, elizabeth!" as she neared, mira noticed her change in outfit and hummed in interest. she nudged jenna who looked back in question. "could i get a new outfit? i'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable..." she muttered. the druid chief nodded before rushing off with her to get her changed.

"i'm sorry. it took me a while to get changed." elizabeth said. meliodas simply smiled, "lady zaneri said that what i was wearing before would be hard to move around in. wh-what do you think?" she asked as meliodas suddenly stuck his head underneath her skirt. "i like it!" his response was muffled.

jenna came back as zaneri was talking, "we can't have her hindering you any more than she already does. so i thought her outfit, at least, should be easy to move around in."

howzer ogled at elizabeth, "what a sight for sore eyes!" he said, stepping closer. he suddenly cried out in pain as meliodas poked him in both eyes while hugging elizabeth's torso. "disciplinary action."

"i can see that you were able to power up, too, elizabeth!" hawk piped up, wanting to show off his new look.

"oh! hawk..." she simply looked over for a second before turning to look at meliodas. "has your power been restored, sir meliodas?"

"are you ignoring me?"

"yeah." meliodas responded to elizabeth before hopping off of her chest. "so, elizabeth, how did your training go?"

elizabeth smiled. "right! i failed." everyone fell over at her comment.

"you failed?"

"i failed."

"completely?"

"completely."

after this small interaction, mira suddenly appeared again, now in new clothes. she was fixing her outfit before she spotted arthur, a smile crossing her face. "arthur! look!" she called out, making him turn to face her. when he did, a blush took over his cheeks.

"m-mira!" the style of her outfit was pretty similar to elizabeth's, with the whole skirt thing. except, instead of it being blue, it was red. her glove was also on her other hand, same as the cross on her chest. her flowing, cream-colored hair drifted down her back, making her look like a goddess. for a moment, arthur wondered if she was.