𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

"you're going off on your own? are you going to search for diane?" meliodas asked an angry king.

"that's one reason." he responded shortly. "but now i've got another reason for needing to go."

"then the rest of us will—"

"i don't intend to ask for your help," king cut meliodas off. "didn't i tell you? i don't trust you."

"now then, now then, now then, that's not good." meliodas sighed.

"king! that's a bit much," gilthunder stepped up. "what is it about meliodas that you can't trust?"

"everything." king said, "i don't know how you can trust him. someone whose identity is unknown, and won't tell us their background!"

"well, you can say the same about me!" elizabeth piped up. "i have no idea who my real parents are, or who i really am."

mira nodded in agreement, taking a step towards elizabeth. "me as well. as far as arthur has told me, i joined the group after being left by galand in camelot."

elizabeth smiled at the other girl before turning back to king, "even so, both you and sir meliodas came to my aid."

"sorry, i'm in a rush." king simply responded before flying out of the boar's hat. the group watched him go before returning to their spots.

mira frowned and lowered her head, sad that she couldn't help the fairy king. a hand on her shoulder shocked her out of her self-deprived state. "hey, it's okay. sir king just has a lot of problems he needs to work out on his own."

she turned to meet the eyes of elizabeth who smiled back at her. mira blushed lightly, taken aback by her beauty. "th-thank you, princess."

elizabeth giggled, "no need to address me so formally. you can just call me elizabeth."

"okay." mira responded shyly, smiling back at the other girl. she was happy that someone else had decided to approach her.

arthur stepped up behind mira, taking her attention off the princess. "you're not one of the ten commandments, don't worry." he reassured her. "but i do think you're one of the demon race now." he turned to hawk who was standing beside meliodas. "you said before that her power level was 30,000, but that was when she was wrapped in that shadow. has it changed at all now?"

hawk turned to the three and hummed, "let me see... woah!" he exclaimed, "it's only 1,340? what a downgrade!"

mira looked at the pig in confusion. "30,000? what's that supposed to mean?" she turned her head away, "i'm just a normal person. i don't understand what's going on."

arthur took her hand and shook his head, making the cat bounce. "no, something happened whenever you made that deal with the demon king in purgatory. i don't know what, exactly, but it definitely changed you."

meliodas looked over when he heard arthur mention the demon king. "what's going on now?"

"we're discussing mira's demonic magical power." elizabeth answered, "it's strange. we can't really figure out what it is."