𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"if possible, i would like everyone here to survive." elizabeth said. "if there's a way to settle this without anyone getting hurt, then that's what i want. i understand just how naïve that hope is, but i just want you all to never forget... there's someone in your lives hoping, praying that you're safe and unharmed."

mira lowered her head at the princess' words, her mind immediately going to arthur. she fought back the urge to cry as she turned her gaze away.

"well then, let's go!" elizabeth exclaimed.

"okay!"

diane began to follow her as elizabeth suddenly tripped. "elizabeth! geez, watch where you're going, okay?" the gaint panicked as she helped her up.

mira smiled at the exchange before an overwhelming presence approached from above. "i'm getting a massive reading, and it's approaching fast!" gowther announced from where he stood on hawk's mom.

"th-there's no mistaking it..."

the person collided hard with the ground, "it belongs to the ten commandments! f-fools, stand your ground!" howzer ordered. "there's only one aura! surround the target! formation red rose!"

the holy knights swiftly got into formation around the crash site. as the dust cleared, a certain commandment was revealed.

"derieri, is that you?" elizabeth asked softly. derieri staggered as she stood there, her blank gaze locked on the princess.

"that's the commandment that killed master denzel, purity!" deathpierce exclaimed as he dismounted from his horse. "thank you, o god, for smiling down upon me today! at last, i will be able to take vengeance for master denzel with my own hands!"

"eli...za...beth..." derieri muttered. mira furrowed her brows in sympathy as she stood behind the princess.

suddenly deathpierce rushed past the two, leaping at derieri with a cry of triumph. "wait! she doesn't have any intent of fighting us!" elizabeth cried.

deathpierce tried to chop off the commandment's head, but his sword split in half as it connected with her neck. derieri stumbled past him, stopping in front of elizabeth. "why have you come here? did something happen?" she asked.

"i had no idea where to go... and at that moment, i felt your magic..." derieri muttered. "because monspiet went and saved... someone like me... that fool... estrossa, he..."

"estrossa?"

"i found you!" the mentioned commandment soared down from the sky.

"it's him!" sariel and tarmiel gasped.

"and lo and behold, i've found an even better treasure too!" estrossa exclaimed. elizabeth held derieri in her arms as the demon reached his hand out. "this is just the greatest! hey!" he shouted as elizabeth stepped in front of derieri. "what's with all this garbage swarming around everywhere? guess i should clean it up!"

"no way...! that bastard's still alive?" howzer gritted his teeth, eyes wide in disbelief.

mira clenched her fists as estrossa sent out a black hound created from black flames. it ran through the holy knights, spreading its flames and creating a fire wall between the knights and elizabeth. mira jumped back to avoid getting caught in the flames, but was suddenly dragged down by some force. she hit the ground and looked up in surprise.

"diane! everyone! you're okay!" she gasped. the giant smiled as she twirled her hammer before striking the ground with the end.

"yep! we're fine! we should stay down here for a second while elizabeth takes care of things up there." diane said, looking up at the ground above their heads.