𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

"y-you're kidding right?" hawk cried. "can't escape now? that means either sir meliodas has to kill the ten commandments, or he'll be killed by them!"

"stop it, hawk!"

"b-but..."

they watched as derieri popped up behind meliodas and they clashed, his sword against her fist. they traded blows back and forth before meliodas started struggling. "s-something strange is happening!" hendrickson said.

"her strength is increasing by the second!" howzer exclaimed.

the earth beneath meliodas gave away and derieri punched him, sending his flying. she quickly leaped after him and continued to land consecutive blows to the captain's body. he could only block as his arms were then rendered useless. the mark on his face disappeared and with one hit, he was sent soaring through the air, demolishing a large rock in the way. he was caught by monspiet who then brought him into the sky and launched one of his flame birds. it collided with meliodas, exploding on impact.

"please, stop!" elizabeth yelled as she hid her tear-covered face in her hands.

from the explosion, meliodas shot out at monspiet, his sword now gripped in his mouth. he managed to slice open the commandments' throat but was heaving heavily.

gilthunder grabbed the mage by the cloak, "please teleport me to where meliodas is now!"

"if you go, you'll only die in vain!" he said back.

"that's fine!"

the crystal ball dropped from the mage's hand and hawk hurried to catch it between his ears.

"hey, matrona. no matter what kind of amazing power those monsters have, do you really think they'd save zol and della?" diane asked her former mentor, who looked at the crystal ball with a troubled face.

mira felt bad for the giant woman, despite not knowing what she was fighting for. she turned back to the crystal ball as dreyfus approached meliodas. she was surprised when the demonic mark on the grand master's face disappeared for a second before he sent a large beam at meliodas, leaving only destruction in it's wake.

"no!"

"meliodas! dammit!"

"stop it! please stop it, dreyfus!" hendrickson cried, watching his best friend through the crystal ball.

"that's not my father!" the young griamore stated.

"griamore."

the first fairy king moved his hand, forming a green ring. "king gloxinia... please stop." king begged.

an enormous spear appeared beside gloxinia and he threw it at meliodas, a huge explosion occurring on impact.

"meliodas!"

"captain."

meliodas stood there once the smoke cleared. his right arm was cut off and his sword stood in the ground beside him. while zeldris spoke, blood dripped from meliodas' mouth. suddenly the sin grabbed his blade with his left hand and sent a large magical attack at the ten commandments.

"captain!"

"n-no way, is that the same as..."

"apparently, he deliberately feigned being overwhelmed." gowther concluded. "a choice he must've made thinking this was his only hope of defeating them. the magical power stored is far greater than the battle for the royal capital. in terms of power, it's around 30 times greater."