𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"the final member of the seven deadly sins?" elizabeth inquired.

meliodas was quiet for a second before slapping his fist on his palm. "all right! now that it's settled, we can't just sit around here, huh?"

"i mean, if i can get myself to power level 1 million, it'll be an easy win, right?" hawk gloated.

"now then, now then, now then! we should probably tell diane about this, huh?" meliodas said, brushing off hawk's comment.

"hey, you! listen to me!"

"we'll be back!" meliodas said, once again ignoring hawk as he and elizabeth headed out of the room. hawk was hot on his heels, seething from meliodas' actions.

arthur watched them leave with a frown. he looked over at mira who had yet to wake up. he walked over and sat on the crate next to the table she was laying on. merlin's orb floated over to him. "who exactly is she? i remember you mentioning her once, but i thought she was only ten-years-old." she asked.

the king sighed. "that's what i thought. the day she died... we were both young. she was killed by someone, i don't know who. her and her family, murdered in their own home. people said it was the father, who had lashed out in rage at his daughter's actions that day. i don't believe that, though. her father was the kindest man i knew. he treated me like his own son." arthur paused, tears brimming his eyes.

merlin watched him and sighed sadly. "gowther, you can get rid of your spell now."

arthur looked up in question as gowther hummed and snapped his fingers. the girl before him suddenly jerked up, the blanket falling off her chest, exposing her torso to everyone still in the room. the amber-haired boy jumped up, a blush covering his face as he stumbled over the crate. the shadow that once covered her body was gone and the inky blackness in her eyes had disappeared. she looked up, turning to see what the commotion was about.

when her eyes met arthur's, a blush spread across her cheeks and tears filled her eyes. "arthur!" she cried, jumping off the table at him. the blanket was disgarded and her whole body was exposed to everyone. arthur yelled out in embarrassment as her body collided with his, making him fall over the crate and hit the solid ground beneath him.

"i'm so happy to see you after all these years! i'm so sorry that i left! you were so sad, it hurt so much! i promise i won't leave you again!" she said, turning her face up to look at him. she stopped when she noticed the harsh blush on his face. "wh-what's wrong?" she asked before noticing the slight breeze she felt all over her body. a large blush crept onto her own face as she back up, covering herself with her hands as arthur averted his gaze. "i-i'm sorry! i didn't realize this would happen! forgive me, arthur!"

slader grabbed her blanket and draped it over her shoulders, being sure not to look at her nakedness too much. "here you are, miss."

mira looked up at him with a smaller blush, "th-thank you, sir..."

"so this is her, huh, arthur?" merlin asked.

"huh?" the girl hummed, looking around for who had spoken. "where's that voice coming from?"

"i'm here, miss." merlin said, making the orb float a little closer to her. "don't mind my inconvenient appearance. i don't look like this all the time."

mira gazed up at the orb in amazement. "woah, that's so cool! are you inside that thing? how'd you do that?" she gasped, "is it magic? are you a mage?"

merlin chuckled, "you ask a lot of questions, huh?"

the girl stopped at her comment, another blush drifting across her face. "i-i'm sorry... magic is just very interesting to me."