𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

"merlin, if everything that lake said was true, then does that mean that you manipulated the seven deadly sins into reviving chaos?!"

mira was astonished at meliodas's accusation. she gripped arthur's hand a little tighter, turning her gaze back to the mage.

"to revive a possible monster... no, a being that might not even exist to begin with..!"

merlin didn't answer.

"chaos exists. if fact, you've come face to face with it for a long time now."

"we..."

"huh?"

"...already met it?"

"could it be?"

"beats me."

"you've been traveling on its back... for all this time, she has been waiting... for her resurrection."

hawk titled his head. "so who is it then?" he turned to the dragon sin. "oi! meli...odas..?"

"no way... it couldn't be..."

mira turned her eyes up to meet that of the large green pig behind them. her eyes widened in realization.

hawk cried out in surprise. "mother... is chaos? what are you guys talking about?! that can't be right! right, ma?"

hawk's mom didn't answer, her eyes dark.

"...mom?"

"chaos is a will, therefore it does not manifest itself in a physical form."

the large pig began sinking in on herself, her skin bunching up at her legs.

"what the two gods thought to have sealed was not truly chaos."

"what?!"

hawk's mom continued to fold, the boar's hat sinking into her back before she completely collapsed, her skin falling flat. the boar's hat crashed down with her, breaking from the force of the drop.

"hawk mama..!"

"m-mom?!" hawk cried as he ran over, "i-i can't believe it... her body suddenly became all dried up!"

king flew over, placing his hand on hawk's mom. "this isn't a pig..."

"huh?"

"this is a shell..." king continued, "made out of multiple layers of moss."

"if that's so... then where is its content?" arthur asked.

"it's within you, arthur."

the king turned back to face the mage in shock.

"from the very moment you opened your eyes as the king of chaos."

arthur dropped mira's hand, instead patted over his torso in a panic. "m-me?! that whole pig is inside of me now?!"

"no." merlin said with a smile. "it would be more accurate to say that chaos is within you."

mira looked at arthur in surprise. from behind her, meliodas spoke up.

"that strange magic that arthur unconsciously used..."

"huh? me?" he turned to merlin. "i did what?"

"merlin, turn arthur back to normal immediately!"

"that is impossible. chaos has chosen and willed to coexist within arthur." merlin said simply. "this is proof that arthur is truly the king of chaos."