𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

they reached the goal after joining up with meliodas, ban, and arthur. the king helped mira as they exited the maze. there were already people there, waiting for the last few to arrive. the goal was basically an enormous boulder with a flattened top.

diane greeted her friend and hendrickson raced over to meliodas with griamore on his back. ban spotted elaine and king, along with a woman. however, the two fairies were busy looking up at the two figures on top of the boulder.

mira looked up, brows furrowed until she realized who they were. "that's..."

"now's your only chance to back out." meliodas said. "they're from the ten commandments."

"ladies and gentlemen of various races, welcome to this ultimate time killer... no, i mean the great fighting festival! first, let's prepare the arena where you'll be fighting." gloxinia said. "take it away, drole."

the giant beside him began moving his hands, making a variety of hand signals before slapping his palms together, "gigant gauntlet!"

he raised his upper set of arms and suddenly enormous pillars shot out of the ground. they reached high up into the sky, stretching far past the boulder in the middle until two hands had been formed from the rock. mira looked on in astonishment while arthur gaped beside her.

"magnificent!" gloxinia mused. "this is the arena where you'll be battling! since i'd like to get started right away, i'll be cutting off entrants now. i'm goimg to wipe out all those little worms still lurking in the maze, okay?"

the plants around him began to spin rapidly, "spirit spear basquias, ninth configuration!" they changed into spiked vines before shooting out in all directions, revealing the fairy from within. "death thorn!"

the plants took out all of the remaining people inside the maze before returning to the commandment. king flew up and confronted him about something, but ended up coming back down while gloxinia spoke, "all right, then. time to get this great fighting festival started! taizoo, you're up!"

"what's he doing here?" meliodas asked.

"this looks interesting!" ban mused. "i only came here to deliver escanor's alcohol, but maybe i'll take part in this, too."

"welcome, you bunch of savages, starving for a fight!" a tall bald man, who mira guessed was taizoo, called from above. "the opening bout will be a two-man tag match! are you ready?"

no one responded. "n-now then—"

"wait a moment!" a voice called out. the person leaped from the sky, crashing down on top of one of the unsuspecting people in the crowd. "gowther has arrived!" he said, striking a pose. he hopped off of the man and apologized strangely. he said something to the man before deeming him escanor.

"that's the lion sin, sir escanor?" elizabeth asked.

"i know what you want to say," meliodas started.

"i've broken the precious glasses i received from ms. merlin!" escanor cried. "without them, i'm... i'm..."

suddenly one of gloxinia's plants speared escanor through the chest. mira's eyes widened and she gasped, taken aback by the act. meliodas and ban hurried over to the lion sin. the same plant came back down as gloxinia spoke, "we went through the trouble of opening this tournament in order to grant everyone's wishes, for example, like this!" the plant changed form while he talked. "spirit spear basquias, seventh configuration! moon rose!"

mira stared at the magic in amazement, the glow of the rose lighting up her face. a droplet dripped from the stigma of the rose and fell on escanor, sealing the hole in his torso. "droplet of life."