Prologue

Midoriya POV 

I'm SO EXITED! tomorrow is my fourth birthday and I'm going to get my quirk!  Kachan already got his quirk and ITS SO COOL!  He can make explosions out of his hands! They're kinda small now but I'm sure with practice he can make them bigger and be a great hero! 

I just hope my quirk can make me a hero too so we can both live our dreams together!

"Hey Izu! what you thinking about nerd"

OH! me and Kachan are playing at the park right now I must have spaced out...

"Just about how I'm getting my quirk tomorrow! I hope it's cool!"

"Your quirk can't be as cool as mine! but my best friend can't have pathetic quirks so it's gotta be sidekick worthy! don't let me down Izu!"

"I won't Kachan!"

We keep playing on the swings for awhile until I have to go home with mom

- next day time skip -

I didn't get my quirk over night...BUT THAT'S FINE! Kachan didn't either and he got an amazing quirk! Kachan is so cool! oh look there he is now! wait..what? we didn't schedule a play-date because mom wanted me inside for when I got my quirk. So why is he out side my window? waving?...aannnd pointing? oh! pointing to the door! I go around to open the door

"Finally!"

"sorry Kachan I didn't know we we where going to play together today! my mom forgot to tell me!"

"She doesn't know."

"w-what do you mean Kachan?"

"Well I wanted to see your quirk come in, it hasn't happened yet obviously because you would have called my old hag immediately so lets go somewhere to play or something while we wait for your quirk"

"Y-yeah but if we hang out we have to be I-inside"

"yeah, that's not happening Izu, what if your quirk requires something for you to do! like mine was sweating a lot after eating spicy food, so what if you need to run or something ? can you do that in the house?"

"y-your right Kachan! you where always so smart! let's go!"

I put on my bright red shoes and head out with Kachan

"So where are we going Kachan!"

"Dagobah beach." he says flat out

"D-Dagobra beach? I don't think we've been there befor?"

"Dagobah you idiot, and yeah we haven't! so are parents won't fin us there! I found it on my way to your house and it looks fun!"

"WOW Kachan you're so great! Thinking of everything! You're gonna be a great hero!"

"OF COURSE I WILL! and you'll be my amazing side kick!" he says with a giant smile

"hehehe of course!" I giggle at the idea that we would ever be separated even during hero work

we walk a little while and then Kachan points to a sign

"We're here!" he yells

I look at the beach that had a tone of big piles of trash and also a lot of empty place, IT'S LIKE A REALLY AWESOME PLAY GROUND!

"COOL!" I exclaim

"Of course its cool, I found it!" Kachan scoffs

We play around the beach testing different games to see if they activate a quirk of some kind, we play tag, catch and some more games until eventually we are now climbing the piles of trash to see who can get the highest ooooooooor more like just Kachan is climbing, and doing a competition with himself, well that's Kachan for you!