Chapter 5

(Switching up the POV's this time)

Uraraka POV

After the Apprehension test we have lunch! I honestly don't know anyone here, everyone has split off into their own groups already, that's when I spot Midoirya! he looks like he JUST got his food from lunch rush, I walk over to see if we can eat lunch just in case he doesn't have a table either.

"Heya Midoriya! wanna eat lunch together?" I ask cheerily

"s-sure!" he stutters out 

We go sit down and continue are talk from this morning before the apprehension test, It's half way through lunch and Iida somehow ended up at are table, If you ignore his serious prepy exterior he's actually a lot of fun to talk to. We're discussing the different ideas for support gear we could have in our hero futures when the bell rings, I'm happy I got to make some good friends this early on in the year! U.A is going great!

We have Foundational Hero Studies (hero training) class right after lunch, Midoriya said that All Might will most likely be teaching this class! I'm so exited to meet the symbol of peace! He might not be my favorite hero but he is up high on my list! and it'll be a great to learn from the best of the best in hero work!!!

"I'm comming through the door!"

huh?

"LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" 

All might busts through the door and the rest of the class starts freaking out.

"OH MY GOD ALL MIGHT!"

"he's in his silver age costume too!!!"

"Wow! he's so awesome!"

I hear muttering and look over to see Midoriya, he looks like he's going to explode by how much hes vibrating and muttering up a storm that I can't even understand, he has wide eyes and his sunshine child poster smile plastered on his face. He get's a few amused glances from some of are class mates before he finally settles down when All Might starts talking.

"HELLO STUDENTS!" he booms

" I, All MIGHT, WILL BE YOUR HEROICS TEACHER! TODAY WE WILL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING! IN THESE BOXES ARE YOUR COSTUMES, FIND YOUR BOX, GET CHANGED AND THEN COME TO THE TRAINING AREA! NOW GO GET CHANGED!"

Everyone rushes to the front of the class to get their boxes, they're the same ones as the ones are gym cloths where in, the only difference is that the previously empty space in the box has our costumes in it! I'm so exited to do some real hero training!

-Time skip to after changing-

I LOVE MY HERO COSTUME! It makes me feel so professional! They also got the astronaut theme I was going for, my only complaint is that it's a bit tight but other than that it's perfect! I was talking with some of the girls when I see Midoriya come out, awwwww he looks so warm!

Midoriya's hero costume is a dark iridescent green skin tight body suit with thin rectangular holes along his legs, arms,waist and back for his wings, It also has a button on inside right wrist that apparently retracts the suit to a flexible bracelet. He explained to me that it's has thermal technology in the suit so that when he started sweating it would regulate his heat properly and the button was for his quirk. He also wore a full body cotton shall which is probably for when he is not fighting, the shall is mint green, light blue and the same shimmery dark green as the suit.

"WOW! Raka-chan! I love your hero costume! The space them is going to be iconic when your a pro!!!"

RAKA-CHAN!?!?!, this boy is so adorable.

"Love your costume to Midoriya!"

"Thanks! I'm glad they actually had suit retraction gear in their possession or I'd be screwed!"

"Suit retraction? doesn't that mean you'll be naked?!?!"

"It's becaus of my quirk!, i-"

Midoriya is cut off by All Might who then goes on to explain a indoor 2 vs 2 villain team against hero team exercise, Me and Midoriya where paired up at random SO LADY LUCK MUST BE ON MY SIDE! but then we get paired to go against Iida and explosion angry boi.

Bakugou POV

The exercise starts and I leave glasses to protect the stupid bomb, I don't want anyone touching or possibly hurting my Izu! my? WHATEVER! I head down the stairs and check every floor I get back to the stairwell after checking the fourth floor and am face to face with Izuku. He hits first punching me with a left hook in the face on reflex, OW! the shit nerd got a strong punch! 

"Sorry Kachan!" he cries out

we battle it out till we get on actual flat land on the sixth floor, shit, the bombs right above us, I try to take him out by swiping my foot in a trip attempt but Izuku jumps and knocks me in the shoulder, I've been collecting my sweat but I don't want to hurt Izuku if not necessary, but he is really starting to piss me off! the sneaky asshole is too fast for me to land multiple hits on at once. I'm starting to lose my stamina so I pull out the final fucking move.

"HEY IZU! these gauntlets aren't just for show! They're almost exactly like the ones we planned as brats, except they collect more sweat!"

All might calls in on the coms

"Young Bakugou, YOU COULD SERIOUSLY HURT YOUNG MIDORIYA IF YOU DO THAT! PLEAS REFRAIN FROM USING YOUR GERNADES!"

"HE'LL BE FINE IF HE DODGES!"

"Wait Kac-" 

AND BOOM!

There's so much smoke from the explosion I can't see shit! Then there's a shift in the fog, FUCK! He must have used his wings! I forgot about those. Just as I think that, I get wacked upside the head with one of Izu's wings. Then  passed out.

-Time skip-

I wake up in recovery girls office which is just the stupid med room, the stupid nerd is sitting beside my bed and informs me about the match, after he knocked me out he snuck behind Glasses during his stand off with Round cheeks and ended the match by touching the bomb. I was apparently passed out all day because of the unconscious thing and then getting my energy stole while being healed by recovery bitch.

I missed Actoplasms math class and Present mics english class so now it's the end of the fucking day. Me and Izu walk home together after the first day, Izu keeps talking about Round face and Glasses, I'm glad he made some friends but he seems way to attached way to quick.

"SO KACHAN! you hanging out with some people at lunch" he grins, elbowing me in the side lightly

OH. he's talking about shitty hair, pichu and racoon eyes, those dumb fucks who keep following me around.

"I'm glad you're making friends too!"  he giggled 

"Not my friends, just some extras who follow me around."

"Calling everyone extras is rude! they have the strength to get into U.A just like you!"

"Yeah, but we still got the top spots"

Izu giggles at that and we continue are walk home, after I drop the nerd at his house I get inside mine and collapse in my room.

Today didn't goes as bad as I fucking thought it would.

(1188 words)