Chapter 15

(If you have a problem with Lesbian Uraraka then you can fuck off. she's gonna end up with Asui, Also Iida's straight.)

Izuku POV

This week of school was less exiting then the last but it wasn't TOTALLY boring. Kirishima and Asui asked about my quirk a bit, I explained to the best of my abilities and told them not to spread the Mothra thing around because I kinda want it to surprise people. My leg was healed on thursday when I decided to use my healing thread on myself that morning, I ate like my stomache was a black hole all day because  using my thread in human form is still a chore but at the end of the day I felt no pain in my leg and I didn't need the crunches or brace anymore.

Theye still didn't let me train after I healed my leg but this whole week I got the chance to film and write notes on everyones quirks! I have a range through one to three pages based on how complicated the quirks are. Kachan already has six pages for his quirk because I started when we where nine. I made tiny sketches of their faces on each pages, and doodled stuff to do with their quirk.

I got some time to draw when they would do quirkless fights. I think I'm getting pretty good at drawing human form and faces, I was orginally good with prportion based on online figurines but It's a lot easier studying "live models". Stretching is nice because they stay in one position for a long time and It's usually a fun "pose". I've gotten pretty good a drawing Kachan, I used to try and sketch him in class during Aldera and I haven't completly droped the habit.

Aizawa sensie anouced that the sports fesitival is in a month, I'm kinda worried. My goal isn't to win but to at least make it to the last round or get some attention from pros. Other classes have been silently talking about it in the halls like it's some big thing, we actually got comfronted this week by the other classes right before lunch! I guess it would mean a lot to people who failed at the entrance exam for the hero course because if a none hero gets top three then they move up to the hero course, Shinsou texted me about it and I really hope he gets in.

This weekend me, Iida and Uraraka plan on going to Urarakas' favorite bakery! she brought it up after my leg healed! I actually got a sick day off of work this weekend because my mom contacted them about the hospital so that's fun!!! We plan on getting together on Saturday, at 1 pm, for a late lunch or after lunch snack.

I'm really glad that I have friends!!! Usually the only reason I went out was to get cloths because I felt really sad from an extreamly bad day of bullying (usually when Kachan's sick and that's why I have such a full closet). I'm just glad I can go to all the cute friend places! and do stuff buddies do! Also it let's me dress up for someone!And not just my lonely self!!! ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ

I also invited Kachan over on sunday! I plan on making an angel cake with strawberries and whipped cream! Kachan and I will sometimes bake together, it's kinda rare but I will call him over if I need help and think he's fit for the task, since we're both good at making food. Kachan's good at cooking (savory diner stuff) while I'm better at baking! I can do some cooking if needed I just don't have that many recipies memorized, Kachan just doesn't do the delicate backing things to well so he doesn't really try on his own.

[] Time skip to Sunday []

I gotta get going In a few minutes for my get together (?) with Iida and Uraraka! I'm exited but I've spent the past couple minutes debating what to wear, obviously a sweater since it's fall, but I have so many sweaters!!! and so much stuff to go with the sweaters!!! I only have two crop tops so it was an obvious choise last time because the heat was ireguler but today's cold!!!

THINK IZUKU! what are Uraraka and Iida's favorite colors?... I have no Idea. Iida is probably navy, but that's just his hair color. I can only guess that pink is Urarakas based on her suit but there are only pink accents but other than that I have no idea sooooooooooo PINK AND NAVY IT IS!