Chapter 16

(The phone case on top is Izuku's)

Iida pov

Somei academi was a pretigious private school. I was honoured to be there but now that I look back on it, it was an awful exuse of an upbringing. There was so much homework every noght that there was no chance at get togethers even on weekends, there was also the problem of no one to get together with. Friends were hard at somei, every one is rich since its a private school, their either snobs, extreme introverts or to hard of workers to get any time to talk.

My first week at U.A was a drastic change from Somei, not only because it was a highschool but because of the people. the students where optimistic and loud, the teachers give us less homework but I seem to still be learning at the same pace as somei and we have lots of social time during hero training and possibly after school. 

The biggest shock to me was Uraraka and Mid- Izuku. I still feel bad about embarresing Izuku during the entrance exame but luckily he seems to not hold to much of a grudge, he's quite but can still cary on whateve subjest is being talked about, he's also rather intellegent so conversation doesn't bore me and he's in general just a nice friend.

Uraraka is the definition of optimistic, always looking for the good in things, shining a smile, bouncing on her feet just waiting for someone to hug or something to do to help. She also very talkitive and trusting, I think this will add problems in the future, but it's led her to carry a conversation completly alone while allowing me to get to know her like we were friends for years rather than weeks. 

Another thing that's diffrent from Somei is the out of school wear I see my class mates in. When I would happen stance on seeing some Somei sclassmates outside they where all grey and sweaters or dress shirts, some girls whould also be seen in odd looking expensive brands. I wouldn't say I'm rather good with fashion but I can say I do wear color and it is not eye burnning. 

I haven't yet seen Uraraka or Izuku in their outer wear exept for now at the bakery. When Izuku walked in and I looked at what he was wearing... you could say the male fashion part of my mind imploded. Izuku was wearing turtle neck, yes, normal, and jeans, yes also normal. Exept it wasn't. Izuku was wearing a light pink Turtle neck half way tucked into highwaisted TIGHT blue jeans. Izuku also had a navy headband in his hair and HIGH HEELS!! PINK FLUFFY HIGH HEELS!!! 

I can obviously tell their girl close, but the thing that made my mind implode was how well Izuku pulled it off. Izuku in the male uniform was an imidiate execution of any "he might be a girl" thoughts on his face, and after a while you forget how girly he looks with the tiny bit of baby fat and big green eyes. But now. With how well the girl cloths fitt and how the headband makes his hair frame his jaw diffrently, he lookes exactally like a girl, you can't even tell he's flat with the baggy sweater!!! 

When Izuku sits down he starts talking like it's nothing, his confidence shinning through slightly, I eventually become comfortable with the look (But it still baffeles me how he can even WEAR heels) and Uraraka comes in. She's not exactally as mind boggeling as Izuku but her Fashion is something diffrent.

She's wearing a bright oange and yellow Hawaiin shirt tucked into light blue overals, she's wearing Burnt orange high top shoes and has weird yellow earings. Once again confussing me on how she looks good.

 Once again confussing me on how she looks good