Chapter 10

(To make things easier I'm going to change yen to dollars,)

_-Time skip to the weekend-_

Right now it's the weekend, school is going great! but I haven't yet had the chance to my mothra form but I'm not feeling too clammy which is weird. Probably because I tired out my mothra form during the entrance exam. Me and Shinsou talked a bit and decided to go to the cat cafe on Sunday at 12:00 so we could get lunch at the same time. 

I'm curentally on my way to the library for work. I love my job and it feels like it's been perfectly made for me, it's quiet, intresting, theres no uniform so I can wear my sweatears, and being a librarian alows me access to all the books I want to read for fun or need for school!!! 

I open the door with a now familiar ring of a bell, I head over to the back room, put on my name tag and take over my shift for the rest of the night. I work Saturday, 4:00 till 11:00, I "work" a full seven hours so I get paid like it's a full time job, I get 10 dollars an hour. It's a pretty easy job, log it when somone rents a book, make sure everythings in place every two hours, orginise the new books and so forth. 

It suprised my mom when I assured her I wasn't bored, It's a suprinsingly lacks job so I usually just get to play on my phone or finish up some work, although most of my time is spent reading. The job is also spiced up a bit when a customer tries to flirt with me, i've been hit on by so many diffrent types of peoples but I usually try and shut them down a soon as possible considering I know my heart belongs to Kachan.

 When people try and flirt I get kinda nervous, it's weird because whenever I'm out in pubilic with Kachan, he usually scares them off, and other than that I never really go out in the public, besides for runs but people don't try to talk because I have airpods in. I get all nervous about turnning them down because I've only ever considered asking Kacha out, and if he ever rejected me I would peobably cry for weeks, so I get all choked up putting myself in other people shoes. (Basically, Izuku is too empathetic so he feels bad about rejecting people even if he doesn't know them.)

~-Flash back to the first time somone flirted with Izuku at work-~ 

The first time it was a tall, dark haired guy who had a very memorable scar, three slashes right across his nose. He face was rather chizzeled and he wore a dark brown leathe jacket, he had a mutation quirk which made his eyes completely blacked out eyes, Ptobably to see in the dark or something, I don't really know I never got to ask. He was there to rent out an intense looking motercycle engineering manual, I'd say it was about 300 padges long. 

"Hey sweet cheeks" he smirks, ploping the book down on the counter

"h-hello" I mutter, shackily taking the book and scanning it in.

"why so shacky beautiful, do I intimidate you?" he says in a sarcastic tone

I feel my face turning red, but I stay silent, logging in the price of the books rent.

"Darling, you're going to have to talk to me eventually." he he chuckles

"u-um. I'm gonna n-need a name and an e-mail" I stutter out, looking up from the computer screen.

"And the angle songs, It's Kaito hun, and will a phone number be ok?~" 

"y-yeah, that'll work."

He pulls out a pen and a small peice of paper, he hands it to me while adding,

"After putting it in the computer, keep it for yourself and call me if you wanna have a good time cutie" he finishes, walking out the door.