Chapter 19

(This is just some hero training)

Izuku POV

I wake up like every other normal day, the only thing is, it isnt't. I'm dating Kachan now!!! With my new found exitment I wake up fully energiesed! I race down staires, trying to wake up as fast as possible to see Kachan as soon as possible. I make it downstairs and eat a quick cherry yogurt with granola and fill my waterbottle with lemon slices and some of the extra strawberry sauce from yesterdays events.

I change into my white turtle neck and put on the U.A jacket and pants,I asked Nedzu about the turtle neck last week, and I grab my bag and get back downstairs. Slipping on my shoes and zipping out the door with a quick goodbye too my mom.

For once I actually get out of my house before Kachan shows up to mine, I walk to his house in about a monute and wait on his front steps. I check the time when I hear the door open, my head whips around with the speed of light. I get up imidiately and fling myself at him for a hug.

"well damn, look who finally got up early!" Kachan chuckles

"I just wanted to see you as soon as possible!"

I giggle and we walk to school, we disscus the sports festivel and plan on training together if possible. We get into to class and part to our seats.

_0- Time skip -0_

Finally I can get back to training! thankfully suport made me another quick shall during the week so I was fine, although I did have to take it off while stretching and it kinda made me feel exposed with all the, skin, ya know?

Kachan and I bacame stretching parteners for the two person stretches, he did't want anyone to touch me apperantallly based on what he said under his breath. It's simple stuff really, splits and lunges, parteners for to touches. I did gymnastics as a kid and have been keeping up with my flexibilty during yoga, so to say it was pretty easy. 

The only people who where able to touch past their toes was me, Mina and Asui. Not a lot of people noticed but I was studying all of them for an entire week. Although like the previous week, only asui could kinda do splits, so I was feeling prety confident when it came up. 

I take a breath and then just slide~ going all the way down taking a smooth breath. 

" HOLY SHIZZ MIDORIYA!!!" sreams Kaminari from kinda far away (so it doesn't hurt to much)

"What's happened now kam- JEEZ MIDORIYA!" Mina looks over to me

"That's so manly" cries Kirishima

"Have you...Broke? are you okay?" Asks Shoji

"I don't normally go for guys, but with those hips, and that flexibilty I DON't EVEN CARE ANYMORE!!!" drools Mineta, doing a grabby motion

Mineta gets knocked out by Aizawa who then proceeds to explaine what todays practice will be. We're going to be doing a run away practice, we've mostally been training in rescue, combat and defence but we haven't really done escape. Sometimes there are situations that you just CAN'T handle without backup, or the possibility of getting civilions in trouble.

This exercise is going to be and obsticle course, but there's goign to be robots chasing us, posing as villains. The course is a very specific bulding, SO ANOTHER FEILD TRIP!! (basically this will be USJ gone right.)

The bus rides short and I spend most of it with Kachan, When we arive the building is a giant rectangle on it's side, Aizawa explained that it's like a really expensive tredmil that you won't really notice unless you look at the stuff disapearing behind you.