Chapter 30 (FTC)

Things weren't exactly going as planned.

Tonight we where supposed to have some sort of test of courage in the forest, half the group tries not to get scared and half of the group tried to scare the other half.

A kind of tit for tat thing.

Me and Kaminari where put in a group together, more like he for some reason jumped to be with me for some reason, even at the displeasure of Kachan.

( he seriously growled when Kaminari put his arm around my shoulder.)

But things kinda got off track when Villains attacked, the same villains from the USJ, The league of villains or something.

So not going so great.

Me and Kaminari where put off when we saw the forest ahead burning blue fire, which is the quirk of a villain I've heard about, then the telekinetic message kinda confirmed my suspicions.

While trying to run back to the hero's, we bumped into Kachan and Todoroki.

They just finished momentarily apprehending some villain with an insane tooth quirk bwfor we got there, we decide to make our way back to the hero's together.

-currently-

BAHM!
we all whip are heads around to the loud bang that can from the cliffs and mountains area.

"What the hell was that!" Shouts Kachan

"Kota!!" Yells mandalay from where she's sitting on the ground.

Before we got to the hero's they had a fight, most of the pussycats are injured but they where able to scare off the villains they where facing.

Wait, isn't Kota the kid?

"Kota? The kid?" I ask

"YEAH! he runs off for some alon time at the cliffs and nobodies seen him so that where we assumed he be!! Oh god! What if he's hurt! What if he's being held hostage! W-what if h-he's d-de-d-dea" Madalay rambles buys cut off by Aizawl.

"We can assume the worst, Katsuki, Izuku, go to the cliffs and mountains I have to find the source of the gas, Midoriya, you have my permission to use your quirk fully." After that Aizawl runs of to the gassed area of the forest with a gas mask.

Me and Kachan stare at each other shocked for a few seconds, then a new fire burns in our eyes.

Time to be actual HEROS!!!

We head off sprinting to the cliffs in mountains area, luckily able to both maintain the same speed.

"You gonna Mothra up or what?"

"Soon Kachan, I just wanna wait until we fight a bit, if we can surprise him during a fight we could get an upper hand, if I go in big he'll be able to prepare himself slightly."

"Psh,your really a genius you know that?"

"Hehe, thanks,but nows not the time for complements."

We slow down when we here another bang and then a very young sounding cry, to young,

THAT MUST BE KOTA!!!

"Common!" I yell a Kachan and we sprint in the clearing where we heard the noise.

Kota's on the ground with what seems to be like a broken arm, he's sobbing at this point and weakly able to move around wherever Muscular weakly attacks.

.•The sick bastard of a mans laughing and is trying to prolong this shit. (Bit of Kachan thoughts for you <3)•.

How do I know this is muscular?

I recently did an analysis page on him because of his recent break out. This is going to be a little less impossible than I thought.

Muscular slowly made his way to Kota again, apparently we didn't get his attention.

"HE FUCKTARD!!! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE YOU WEAK ASSHOLE!!"

Well that'll do it Kachan.

"The fuck you say to me you little shit?" Muscular makes a sharp head turn to us.

"Said you where a shitty bastard for picking fights with kids half your size dick weed!!!!"
Kachan says with sparking hands.

As muscular advances Kachan goes in for a great old explosion to the face, it probably surprised muscular that Kachan would be so bold but quickly gets over it and genuinely starts fighting Kachan.

Now that muscular is focused on catching a flying and explosive Kachan I run over to check out Kota.

I drop to my knees next to his trembling and crying form and pull out a vial of my new healing silk. If I don't he's him before moving him I could make the damage worse.

"Hey buddy, it's gonna be ok, everything's going to be fine" I try to stay as calm as possible, and put on a gentle smile.

He's staring up at my with wide watery eyes.

"I'm gonna need to get a look at that arm for a second if you don't mind." I say, slowly placing my hand on the shoulder of the hurt arm, applying almost no pressure at all as to not upset the arm more.

"O-o-ok-o-okAy" he says wobbly, poor kids probably terrified and in a lot of pain.

I gently take his arm into my lap and he flinched, he's gonna have to hurt a little if we want to do this properly.

I look a bit closer at the arm, my sensitivity to blood and bone kinda went away when I started watching late night videos of villains fighting hero's, it's not always clean.

The bone seems slightly out of place so I'm going to have to stick it back, luckily it's a simple fix that I can do right here but it's gonna hurt.

"Hey darling, I'm gonna need you to bite down on this for me, that ok?" I say handing him a roll of bandaids, not ideal but it's the only thing I got on me.

His eyes widen slightly, he looks worried.

"W-wh-what are y-you g-gonna d-d-do?" He manages to get out of his wobbling lips.

"I need to set your arm back in place before I bandage it up and heal it, here,"

I easily move his tiny frame onto my lap, he's facing me with his head in my shoulder and good arm around my back.

"squeeze side if it hurts to much, ok? I'll count to three."

"I-o-okay" he says finishing with a sad whimper.

"Alright, you're doing great trooper, One, two, ThReE!"

My voice raises slightly at the amount of force I have to use.

Kota cries out through the bandages and into my shoulder he lightly squeezed my side with what tiny muscles strength he had left. I feel really bad for the kid.

"Alrighty, that's it" I grab the bandages from his mouth and he lets out a les muffled sob, I apply my silk liquid to the bandages and wrap up his arm.

While I was fixing up Kota I apparently gained the attention of Muscular, because now instead of defending himself, Kachan is guarding us.

I have to get Kota out of here!

"Okay Kota we gotta go, up on three, one, two and Up!" I heart Kota up, he's so small I can practically hold him with one arm, but I use two for my own and his own comfort.

"KACHAN! Let's get out of h-"the words die in my throat as I see Kachan unconscious and being held up by the leg by a cackling muscular.

Kachan looks beat to hell.

He's bleeding.

.
.
.

He's hurt.

I turn to Mothra in a cloud of smoke, luckily Kota is still in my tiny arms I cradle him down to the ground and point off to where mandalas is, he seems to get the hint even with the stunned look I his eyes.

I turn back to a absolutely baffled looking Miscular.

TIME TO CRUSH THIS BITCH.

(1295 words)