Chapter 17

(This chapter is just cute baking! nothing else.... ( ͡°ω ͡°  )

Izuku POV 

Kachan's comming over today so I don't really have to dress up, we usually wear comfortable clothes around each other because we normally hang out indoors. I might get a bit fun somtimes and if I leave the heater on I'll wear some booty shorts just to see Kachans blushy face. He's absalutally adorable! I always expect him to make a move but the closes things to sexual advances I've gotten from him is me accidentally feeling his a hard on during cuddles. 

My house is natural hotter than outside so Kachan will sometimes remove his shirt (which I take great plesure in studying and drawing later.(❍ᴥ❍ʋ) but for me it's normal teparuture so I usually have a t-shirt and shorts on.

Right now I'm wearing a big baby blue t-shirt and some black yoga leggings. I only have two pairs of yoga pants for running so their usually dirty if I ever want to wear them, but I missed my run when I stayed to long at the bakery with Iida and Uraraka yesterday so to keep my laundry prosses in order I'm wearing them right now.

Kachan's a bit late but hey, that's nothing new. I'm just going to get everything ready and start doing the stuff he can't help with. I pull out the eggs, the flour, the vanilla and so forth, readying myself for baking. I'm about to start when I hear the doorbell, KACHAN'S HERE!!!

I rush out of the Kitchen and swing open the door, 

"Hiya Kachan! your late again." I raise my eyebrows

"Fashionably, as always" he smirks, chuckeling a bit

I giggle and grab his hand, leading him to the Kitchen.

Katsuki POV

Izu grabs my hand and leads me to the Kitchen, I was going to protest about the hand holding thing or atleast complain a bit but when Izuku turns to walk to the kitchen I can't do anything but stare. 

I haven't seen Izuku in yoga pants before, like, ever. You know how people say you don't know you want something until you have it? yeah. I feel that right now. We get to the Kitchen and everything seems to be set up already. Izuku is babeling about some new hero Kamui woods, some kind of nature quirk or something, while he pulls out some cream and strawberries. 

"OK! so I plan on making angle food cake wich you can't really do anything to help with so-"

"then why am I here?" I question

"Well your going to be making the topings! I just need you to whip up some cream, you've done that before, and then completly insinerate these strawberries with your super cool knife skills!" Izu laughs

"Kk Zu." I say as I grab the bowl of liquide cream

I search through the drawers for a wisk while Izuku beats some eggs. I find a wisk and get to work, wisking the shit out of the cream. (If you didn't know, making your own whip cream is a pain in the ass adn literally makes me sweat.) As I wisk I watch Izuku from behind, admiring the view. Izuku is sifting through some flour, sugar and salt, I watch as he slowley mixes the dry ingredients, lifting his arm showing off his lean muscles. 

I finish up the cream and set it aside, I walk over to the cutting board and start chopping the crap out of those strawberries. After I finsh the strawberries I turn to Izuku to see if I can do anything else. When I look over he's just putting the cake in the oven, when he stands back up I see his face. It was probably during the sifting, or maybe the stiring, but Izuku has flour on his nose, forehead and right beside his lip. He's a mess.

"Oh! you finished the strawberries Kachan!" He smiles

I walk over slowly, are eyes are locked, he tilt his head in confusion.

I bring my hand to his chin and tilt his head up. I use the tiny towel I grabbed and wetted to silently wipe all the flour and other possible ingriedients off his beautiful face. 

"th-thanks Ka-kachan." he stutters quitely, pactically incopreensibly.

The smooth silence in the house, my hand glides from his chin moving to the side of his face, are eyes never drift, we're just there. In the moment. Basking in eachothers presence. I'm getting lost in his shining emerald eyes. 

Izuku slowly closes his eyes, his cheeks turning pink, his lips slightly pursed. 

He elvates himself slightly on his tippy toes. Not reaching me completely. 

Giving me the final choice. 

I tilt my head downwards more and lean forewards slightly. 

Are lips connect.

(783 Words)