Chapter 13 (USJ)

(I switch between Mothra and Izuku a lot just so I don't say one or the other over and over again, nothing changes in Mothra form though just me trying not to be repetative, this is just to clear up some possible confusion.)

Bakugou POV

Aperantally some dumb bitch villains thought it would be a good idea to storm the USJ, a facility that's conected to U.A, a school filled with real ass hero and heros in training. Yeah sure, they seperated us but when All-might shows up the villains'll be screwed side ways!

Portal dude teleprted me, shitty hair and birdbrain to some kind of forest fire zone. It was shitty hairs idea to try and get back to Aizawa Sensie, since no one lese had any other ideas we're now try to make are way to the plaza. We're running into a lot of weak ass viallains in the forest but it's nothing I can't handle!!!

we're almost half way out when Shitty hair yells about some some stupid giant...moth.... FUCK YEAH IZU! GET OUT THERE AND KICK THOSE PIECE OF TRASH VILLAINS ASSES!!! I tell shitty hair not to worry about it and he just gives me an odd look. Me and my little group thingy keep truging and we're almost at the plaza when we hear a earpiercing buggy roar, shortally followed by a painfully screech.

When we reach the plaza everythings gone to shit. Our pro-hero teacher is has been beat to a pulp,being "tended to" by Asui and Mineta, and Mothra is fighting with some giant black bird thing, Mothras leg also seems like it's. D-disintagrated? The extreamly hard exoskeleton is withered and ashy looking, the inside muscle is visible and profusally bleeding. We're pretty far away but I can still notice the painfull flinches when pressure is put onthe leg. 

The bird on steroroids is aperantally called "Nomu" based on the name dusty hand man uses to order it around. Mothra doesn't seem to be struggeling to much but I hate seeing Izu in pain so I'd like to stop the open brain surgery bird as soon as possible, I turn over to my two forest fire groupies.

"Shitty hair, Birdbrain, your on mist guy. Don't let him protect Handjob when I'm going after him."

"You got it Bakubro!"

"don't call me tha-

"Alright. let's go Kirishima." Birdbrain interupts

They head off for misty who's a couple feet away from Hand man and gun my fist straight for Handjobs jaw, I get a solid hit because he wasn't paying attention but now his focus is on my.

"Piunny hero kid, wanting to "save the day", go away, this giant moth boss intrests me more!" he sneers

"Fuck that noise, your not getting out of here Handjob! you, Portal bitch and your shitty pet bird, and the rest are gonna be locked up for life, attcking on U.A property!"

"HANDJOB!!?! and shitty pet bird!!?! Nomu is the weapon that's going to kill all might!!! HE'S NOT SHITTY!!!!"

"KILL ALL-MIGHT!!! HAHAHAH! That's the funniest shit I've ever heard! plus All-might isn't even here you dumbass!AHAHAH!"

"STOP LAUGHING! I'M NOT A DUMBASS!!!" Dusty scream like a brat 

Handjob has been shaking in fucking anger this whole conversation but after that last comment he comes lunging at me hands out, Must be a hand contact activated, I step side and knock him upside the head. He fall to the ground with a frustrated scream, I kick him once more in the head knocking him out cold.

I look back to see if the Nomu thing's stopped, it hasn't. FUCK! Misty comes swooping in behind me teleporting the unconcious Handsy to...Somwhere!!!??! But they're gone now without a trace so I focus back on Mothra and Buff Bird. 

Mothra is slowing making his way over to the Plaza again, With a squirming Steroroids bird in a giant ball of thread.

BANG! 

All-Might busts through the door, wizzes past us, Imedeatly throwing a punch at the biggest thing there which was sadly Izu. All-might hits him straight in the chest right underneath the floof, Mothra stumbles back a bit hissing slightly. All-might throws another punch hitting Mothra right in the side of the face, I hear a low whiney chitter. GOD DAMN IT ALL-MIGHT!

I respect All-might, he's a great hero, but this is Izuku we're talking, and for me love beats respect in my book.

"ALL-MIGHT YOU HUGE YELLOW DUMBASS!"

"Bakubro what's going on, what're you doing?" I turn around to glare at Shitty hair

"THAT GIANT MOTH THING YOU WHERE TALKING ABOUT IS FUCKING IZUKU!"

"That's MIDORIYA!!?!!!?!?!?"

"YES! now help me get the stupid symbol of peace OFF HIM!"

"okay!,okay! let's go!"

We start running toward the yellow Bastard, I hear another bang and a ton of footsteps, I look back and see that the police have finally gotten their asses here, no time to think about that. I use my explsions to speed up my running into kinda flying and we finaly get to All-might, who's readying another hit, when he hears us he turns and looks shocked.

"Young Bakugou, Young Kirishima! get out of here!"

"NO! You gotta calm your ass down All-might!!! That's Izuku!!! Midoriya from class!!!"

"B-BUT YOUNG BAKUGOU THERE ARE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!"

"Iunderstand perfectally well that you just punche the lov-That you just punched the shit out of my best friend!!!"

"Yeah, All-might dude, I saw this at the entrence exam, thought it was an estra U.A robot but it makes sense it's Midoriya because now I know how he got first! That's Midoriya!!!"

"But youn-"

THUD.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"MIDORIYA!!!"

(904 Words)