Chapter 25 ( Sports festivel 6)

Izuku POV
The stay in the cafeteria was short lived, turns out me and todoroki didn't get done fast enough and we missed the break. All I got to eat to recharge was a granola bar from the vending machine in the hall. (°^°)

Though I am glad that the new salve mixture worked on Todorokis burn.

After throwing the granola wrapper in the trash I make my way to the stadium, I missed the entire first fight with Kaminari and Ibara so there's just one more fight until I have to face Shin-kun.

Meaning if I want to make it to the other side of the arena by the time my fight starts I won't be able to see Kachan or discuss the fight with Shinsou!

I hope Kachan doesn't worry too much.

Also I am very confused about what to do with shinsou!!! We're friends!!! And I do want to win but not badly enough to ruin our friendship, and I've never had a friend other than Kachan, so I don't know how competitive Shinsou'll be! Uraraka, Iida and I all agreed to just fight to win, so maybe I should do that?

Yeah. If we all do are best then no hard feelings because it's a part of the festival! If I don't do my very best I might offend him and his ability's.

Through my thought process I autopilot walked to the other side of the arena. Now I just gotta wait.

—Two minutes later—

"CCccCrk Sero lost, Todoroki will be making it so the second round, congrats, now can Midoriya Izuku and Shinsou Hitoshi pleas make there way to the their respecting sides of the stadium, thanks CcCCCrK"

Okay! It's my time to shine.*•~

The gates of either side to the stadium open about five minutes later. And I see Shinsou already walking to the "Battle circle (?)" in the middle.

As soon as I enter the circle I start analyzing everything.

Shinsou expression looks blank but a small dorky wave is all I gotta do to get him to smirk so his not to good at hiding his emotions, easier to tell if he's gonna make a move.

I'm gonna make sure not to talk, I'm the only one who knows Shinsous quirk, so I don't wanna give it away for him, gotta fight straight on and immediately when the buzz goes.

Based on sound and feeling, the sands wet, most likely the ice Todoroki had to melt in his last fight, it'll be harder to stop so I could try and get Shinsou over the line? That works, and I wouldn't have to hurt him!!! Win win!

A few seconds pass before the "surprise" Buzz goes off.

And I'm off, sprinting head on at Shinsou, I hope to god he at least has a bit of martial arts training.

Luckily Shinsou dodges a high kick to the head, telling me he's quick enough and knows enough to be trained in at least some form of fighting.

The fight lasts pretty long, for a 1v1 battle at least, most ally just shinsou dodging and me getting a few hits in, while shinsou keeps hitting my wings, since I'm practically using them as shields.

Shinsou looks like he's tiring out and going to try something stupid, the pressure and volume of the crowds must be disorienting for him so he's probably going to go for a finishing move.

This "would" be the perfect time to get close to the end he and dodge but then it hit me.

Not Shinsou, a thought.