Chapter 24 ( Sport festival 5)

(Ladies ad Lads, I broke my Labtop so now I have to use my old one, I'm telling you this because my updates my be a bit slower because of the shitty loading time the old one has.But anyways, Enjoy the Chapter.)

Katsuki POV

I've been sitting here in this stupid cafeteria, eating a sad and un-spiced burito having to listen to the "Bakusquad" talk about random shit, for what feels like forever. Dunce face keep pouting about having to go first, and Izuku isn't even back yet!

What's he doing that's taking so long with Half 'n Half! Did Zuku get lost? Should I go look for him? what if the bastard hurt him?!

"You ok Bakubro?" Asks Shitty hair

"What!" I snap

"Jeez Bakugou man, you just looked kinda out of it. was only worried dude." he says putting his hands up defensively

"What was the great Bakugou thinking about that was more important than little old us." Dunce face chides while putting his arms on Soy sauce and Pinkys shoulders.

I think back to Izuku, is just thinking about him that distracting? Damn I love him. does he love me this much? he wouldn't have given me his first kiss if he didn't. Thinking back to our sloppy makeup session this weekend made me blush lightly.

"N-Nothing you need to know dumbass" I grumble and sink further into my seat.

"Gasp! Did our residential angry boy Bakugou Always-perfect-and-proud Katsuki just stutter! and is that blush I see?!"

"Did you just fucking say gasp out loud pinky?"

"Don't change the subject explodo boy, YOu WhERe THINkiNG ABoUt SOmEone YoU LiKe!!!" Pinky yells

"no freaking way man! Bakugou we're Dudes! if you liked someone you would have told your best bro right?!"

"Who says I fucking would?"

"Bakugou? Liking someone? sorry man but with your personality your screwed."

"SAYS WHO DUNCE FACE?!"

"Bakugou, I know your confident but no girl or guy wants someone with your personlity, you're just kinda, not approachable I guess. Probably alone forever man." Dunce face smirks

"Not manly dude, Back off Kami-"

"and you're doing so much better?! have you even dated anyone!?!"

"Well no-

"Then don't give me advice Pikachu!"

"well it's not like anyone here has either!" Dunce face says defensively

"Says who Dunce face!"

"WH!- wait what?"

.

.

.

"Bakubro?"

"Exploso boi... HAVE YOU DATED SOMEONE!?!?!?" exclaims pinky

At some point during the argument with Kaminari I stood up, but realizing what I just said, I sit down and sink down lower than before with a red face.

"Oh my BRO! YOU HAVE BAKUBRO!?"

"Was the breakup alright? was it recent? is that why your mad all the time?" Pinky inquires

"It's not because of a breakup!No ones broken up with me! who the hell would breakup with me?!" I defend

"s-so you haven't broken up with anyone~?" pinky draws out the sentence

"No! I wouldn't even consider dating anyone if I wasn't one-hundred percent sure they where worth it and not just some stupid extra! and if their worthy we wouldn't breakup dipshit!"

"wai-wai-wai-wait!" Sero yells holding out a finger

"You haven't broken up with anyone? and you have dating experience? Doesn't that mea-"

"HOLY SHIT ARE YOU CURRENTLY DATING SOMEONE!!?!?!!" Mina shrieks, interrupting Sero

SHIT.

"N-no?" I try

Fuck you, flustered Bakugou.

The whole 'Bakusquad' is slack jawed and silent letting the new information sink in.

"CcCCcrk, Can the students Kaminari Denki and Ibara Shiozaki please make there way to the entrances of the stadium! The match is about to start, if others fro the school wish to watch, please make your way to the classes assigned seats in the audience. I repeat, Kaminari Denki and Ibara Shiozaki, please Come to the stadium entrances, and good luck. Cccr -shut up, I don't have to 'sound happier'-CcrCccCrk" 

Announces the speaker in  very bored and familiar voice.

Dunce face Stands up.

He points his finger at me.

"We're talking about this later man" he says with a giant grin befor running off

"Don't think you can get out of this, your gonna have a talk with mama after this whole thing" Giggles raccoon eyes

"Common dude let's go see the fight" Shitty hair says with a big smile, standing up and patting me on the back.

I realize Izuku isn't going to be back in while and head to the stadium with shitty hair to wath Pikachu and Vine girls fight. 

I hope it's at least somewhat entertaining.

(746 words) 

Sorry that this was short, I'm just trying to get back into writing. 

I also recently found out that @C4r4m3lFl0w3r Made some fanart for this fic!!! You can find it on her Instagram page foxxaur. Give her ur love!