Chapter 2

Izuku POV

I have about ten months until the entrance exam, after talking with principal Nedzu I realized I shouldn't just use my Mothra form because what if I need to fight in a building?, with the extra money from my job I have been taking marshal art classes and on my own time have been attempting to train with my wings in human form.

-five months time skip-

My muscle mass is kinda sad but I make up for it in speed I think, I'm still worried what people will think of Mothra if I do get into UA, I also hope I don't get picked on again. I also have my threads in human form now so I've been training their durability and healing factors while and while not in Mothra form 

-Five more months timskip- (sorry that I'm time skipping a lot ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Today's the entrance exam! Kachan wanted to meat up before so we could go together so we are currently at a cafe going over notes to make sure we pass the educational test, Kachan is really smart so I doubt he needs to study but I really appreciate him going over the notes with me just to ease my anxiety.

Then it hits me, this exam is going to decide my life! if I don't make it in I won't be able to become a hero! and I won't have a convenient place to train my quirk! yeah, I got the wheat fields but Mister Yagi is OLD! what happens when he dies and the next owner of the house tells me to scram, or they turn the fields into a work building! I'll start to feel all clammy and get sick like before I went to stretch every Friday! I don't want to go back to that!

As I start to hyperventilate Kachan grabs my hands which where resting on the table

"Hey Izu calm down, This is just a stupid test, And the other extras have no chance against us in the practical! don't worry about this, ok." Kachan speaks in a soft but firm tone

"y-yeah, th-thanks Kachan, for everything" I smile as best as I could after my tiny anxiety attack 

"No problem nerd, let's pack up are things and get to this dumb exam, don't want to be fucking late" he grins

I nod, we pack up are books drop them off at our own houses then head out to the exams together, we have to wear a school uniform to the exam for the writen test part, luckily we get to wear whatever for the practical exam but I'm going to be cold as crap during the written test, I shiver, I'll have to ask Nedzu to wear a turtle neck under my school universe if I get in.

Me and Kachan finally arrive at the gates together, were walking to the doors, I stumble a bit but I've been holding onto Kachans hands for warmth so I'm fine, we get in and the written exam was actually a lot easier than I expected, work was always a struggle with the loud sounds but everyone seems to be quiet and with the extra studying still fresh in my brain the exam was actually kinda easy. I obviously didn't finish first or before Kachan but I was the fifth contestant finished (Kachan being third).

All the students who where done where sent to their seats in front of a stage, me and Kachan signed up at the same time so we luckily got seats right next to each other. I didn't go to the wheat fields this Friday to make sure I had enough energy for the Practical and the sitting still thing is not doing it for me, I'm kinda shifting around. Me and Kachan are discussing the possibilities of the practical exam, we both agree on it most likely being an free for all with durable targets, most likely being a points system.

We were close, Present Mic explained the robots and their points system but is interrupted by some navy haired kid,

"Excuse me may I ask a question?" he asks seriously

"sure little listener" exclaims Present Mic

"On the handout, their are clearly four robots listed, but you only explained three" 

"Such an error would be the height of embarrassment for a top-tier national academy of UA's caliber!"

"Moreover you over there!" he points to me

"m-me?" I question

"yes, can you pleas stop moving around, it's distracting "

SHOOT! I didn't know it was that obvious! this is embarrassing, I can literally feel my face going red!!

"s-sor-"

"Oi, ye got a stick up your ass or something!, your the one causing a scene and shit!" Kachan interrupts my apologies

"Such language!" the navy boy gasps, making a chopping motion towards Kachan 

"sit your ass down you blueberry prick and wait for Present cockatoo to explain the whole fucking robot situation before you interrupt! dumb ass. "

"I-ah-yo- wha-t ev" the robot arms boy is speechless then sits down

"well then that was interesting" Present Mic pipes up

Present Mic then finishes explaining the Robots and their point systems and were sent to go change, I changed into a white turtle neck, brown soft jacket over top, some black track pants and just plain grey running shoes. I head back to find Kachan, he's wearing an all black track suit with orange stripes along the sides. 

"You good nerd?"

"y-yeah I'm fine, actually I'm kinda exited!" I beam

"That's the attitude Zuku! let's crush these extras!" Kachan grins looking down at me

we go line up at the gate and after a couple minutes we hear a very prominant

"GO!"

(959 words)