Chapter 23 ( Sports festival 4)

(Okay I'm just gonna reasure you guys, this is not going to be a tododeku, todobakudeku, or shindeku fic, there will be some fluff solely because Midoriya is a very contact oriented person, that's just how he shows his (even platonic) affection. In other peoples POVs' they will notice that Midoriya's cute, because he is, no ones gonna make an actual move on getting with him. The antenna thing with Todoroki was an accident, it won't happen again. Todorki is going to think of Midoriya more "Mortherly" in a way (is that weird?) and just thinks he's pretty. 

This is still a Bekudeku fic, don't worry, now enjoy this chapter.)

Izuku POV

After around ten solid minutes of searching,  I feel like giving up, I could just ask him after the sports festival. Or maybe he's avoiding me because of the antenna thing? Maybe he th-

Before I can finish my thought I see Endeavor walking out of a hall. I debate going up to him but he leaves without even sparing me a glance, I hear shuffles in the hall he just left, THAT'S PROBABLLY TODOROKI!

I turn the corner to find Todorki slumped over slightly while leaing against the wall, his expression is the bored look as normal but tears flow down his cheeks. He keeps his cold face even while crying, not showing any emotion other than the liquid running down his face, almost making me think I'm imagining the tears, other than the small hicups and sniffles I'd think I'm halucinating.

"Jeez Todorki are you alright!" 

I run over to hug him, he's a lot taller than me so I feel his chin rest on my head. I rub my hands in circles on his back, trying to calm him, and stop the crying. I feel some tears run down his chin and into my scalp.

After a minutes of sothing words and back rubs, Todoroki calms down and his tear have stopped, his breathings slightly heavier than normal but that's normal for when you've just stopped crying.

"O-ok Todorki, let's go somewhere more pr-private and check out your arm." I say softely while pulling away,

He hums in agreement and follows me to the changrooms.

I go through my locker and get out the med kit, I sit next to him on the same little bench as before and pull his arm into my lap, I take the small medical siccors and snip open the fabric. 

"s-so, do you w-want to talk about it?"

"It?" he says coldly, sounding more numb than usual

"y-you know, back in the h-hall, ar-are you okay?" I ask

He sighs

"When Endeavors your dad you'll never be okay."

"O-oh?" I say confused, I continue to work on his arm

He chuckles darkly 

"Have you ever heard of quirk marriges?"

_- Time skip to after the Todoroki Orgin-_

"And that's why I'll never use HIS power" He finshes, half way through storytelling his fists balled up and he started to shake in pure anger, or maybe grief based on his watery eyes.

I finished his arm ( It was completly healed) not so long before he finishes telling me the horrible truth about Endeavor and his homelife. I pull his head into some sort of hug thing ( The pic on top ) and start stroking his hair. 

He calms down and the shaking stops when he let's out a shaky breath, I get the resoning behind his aprrehensiveness to emotions and physical contact, at such a young age his mother leaving must have led to him not gaining the emotional support needed, and at that young he learned that, contact is bad, with all the "training" he said he did without having his mother there to hug, or calm him in any physical way must have been hard on him. 

"It's not his power Todo-kun, it's y-"

"Todo-kun?" he snorts

My face lights up red like a tree on christmas

"w-w-well I d-don't have t-t-to call y-you that s-sorry i--"

"Don't worry about it, I like it" He says sounding satisfied

"A-alrighty then, well y-your arms all healed, it left a small scar so sorry about that."

"What did you use? cause the bottle wasn't labbled and I didnt really recognise it..." he asked

"I-it's a small empty shampoo bottle actually, hehe,  th-the liquid stuff inside is a part of my q-quirk."

"hm?" he hums, sounding like he wants me to alaborate

"W-well, I can kinda make silk and stuff, wich was the bandages I used, ( I deminstrate a small string coming out from under my index nail) and well the liquid won't work without the silk and vice versa, the liquid salve stuff is actually a combonation of water, my tears and sugar, I wanted to test something with Kachan but I founf that you ended up being hurt so I used the newer more condesed version on you, It usually take a few hours, up to a day for it to heal but I guess the condesed recipy is faster, just like I guessed."

"wow" he says numbly 

"Y-yeah.." I figit with the hem of the shirt

"Well I want to get something to eat before my battle, so bye I guess, and thanks, really, for all of this." he gestures around after getting up and walking to the door.

"w-wait!"

he turns around to look at me confused.

"y-you do know it's not his power right? I-it's your quirk so the fire belongs to you not him-"

"Thanks Midoriya" He stops me

 he smiles softely walking out of the door. 

I wait a few minutes processing the whole situation, the orgin, the truth about Endeavor and even my new possible friendship with todoroki.

After putting my little first aid kit away I get up to go too the cafeteria.

I'm really hungry.

( 1017 Words )

(Sorry If my starting note was long, I just saw a lot of comments concerned about Tododeku and some shindeku stuff, some wanted it and others we're worried about it, but neither is happening sooooooooooooo yeah!

ALSO...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! 

yay!