Chapter 6

Izuku POV 

Yesterday went great! I finally got some friends other than Kachan and got MVP in my group during hero training! I'm exited to go too school for once in my life, I wake up early for once since the hero training really exerted all my energy yesterday and I got a full nights of rest. I finish eating my cereal when mom wakes up.

"Good morning honey" she tiredly smiles

"Morning mum" I return her smile, kiss her cheek and then grab my bag to leave

I open the door to see Kachan in front of my house, we chat and walk to school. The school is pretty far away but at this distance we can see and hear an obviously big crowd in front of U.A's gates.

"Fucking press and dumb ass reporters!"

As we get closer the reporters get louder and I'm forced to cover my ears as my antenna practically glued to my head. Me and Kachan try and push are way through the crowd to get to the gate but as I'm following behind him a reporter stops me.

"Are you in the hero course? Is All-Mights your teacher?!" She yells to try and get above the noise

Other reporters catch on to what she said and join her on questioning me

"Is All-might a good teacher?!?!"

"What has he taught you so far?"

and "DO YOU KNOW HIS REAL NAME?!"

"Did you find out some secrets while in the school!?"

I look at my feet trying to focus on not crying because this really hurts my ears, I try getting to the gate but the reporters are everywhere and I don't know exactly where it is. This is really scary and confusing, I don't know what to do, a hero should be able to deal with a crowd, what if I'm not made to be a hero? will they expel me if I'm late for such a stupid reason? I'm so weak, look at me, I'm even shaking now, why are they so loud.

The tears in my eyes hinder my vision so when a hand firmly grabs my shoulder and leads me from the reporters, I blindly follow. Eventually the person leading me stops, I can no longer hear or feel the reporters so assume they've lead me away. Thank god. 

I feel hands cup my face while their thumbs wipe away my tears, now with my vision cleared I look up to see some familiar ash blond hair. Kachans' pulls me into his chest rubbing my back, attempting to sooth my shacking form. Kachan has had to deal some of my sensory overloads before, so he's gotten calming me down to an art by now.

My face is tucked into the crevice of Kachans neck, the smell of burning caramel and his constant warmth making me melt into his arms like pudy, I can barely think, my mind on nothing but Kachan, my knees buckle and I drift into warm darkness.

Katsuki POV

The poor nerd is having one of his stupid sensory overload things, it's basically a panic attack that can only be induced under the specific circumstance of to much loud sounds, touch and Intense questioning. He can usually deal with them but the damn reporters where putting him on the spot which would have fucked with his anxiety.

Because of them I now have to deal with an unconscious greenette, god damn this is going to be hard to explain when I get to class. I pick up the nerd bridal style, and head to get in the school since I led the Izu to the back  courtyard. 

I get a few glances walking down the hall, WHO DO THOSE EXTRA THINK THEY ARE!?!, I kick open the class door met with silence, I look over to Aizawa-sensie.