Chapter 3

Izuku POV

"GO!"

nobody moves

"THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A COUNT DOWN IN A REAL LIFE FIGHT! GET GOING!"

I jet off as fast as I could, just running to get far enough away from the group, I had to dodge a couple robots, I can destroy them later, I find a far alley way, cover myself in my wings, set down my cloths in a fake, empty,garbage can that looks cleaner than the ground in this place.

After I'm unclothed I turn Mothra trying my best not to destroy the alley, oh this feels nice. Right now I'm the size of the robots so I make my way through the fake city decapitate some robots with my pincers, shock wave a couple too the ground and actually just crush a one pointer with my wing, everything is fine except for some of the "MOTHRA!" and "MONSTER!" screams from the crowd which kinda hurt my feelings but what ever.

I can tell I already got the required amount of points to pass and even a couple plus, but then I see a the zero pointer, it's not a big deal but everyone seems to be running 

"HELP!"

Help? Why is someone screaming help? I look over where I heard the scream only to see it belonging to a roughed up brunette who was trapped under a pile of rubble, and the zero pointer who was making a beeline straight for her, why is no one helping her?

Gotta act fast. I wrap the giant zero pointer in a couple threads and pull it back the zero pointer stumbles and locks me on as a target, when I get closer I realize that it's actually quite bigger than me, I kick the Zero pointer as hard as possible in the chest and it goes flying against a building, I kneel down and slowly lift of the piece of concrete that fell on the girl with my smaller set of arms. I think she passed out either from pain or fear, I check around to make sure it's not blood loss. 

Then a millisecond too late I see a fist from the zero pointer coming straight at my face. I place the brunette in a bit of sticky thread and put her in my fluff, I could have dodged but I feel like her safety is more important. 

I stumble back once the zero pointers fist connects with the side of my skull, but quickly regain my coordination, there's only a couple minutes left in the exam so I just have to keep the girl safe. After a while I get the rhythm of the zero pointer, I can block all the attacks and the bullets are kinda pathetic because I have an exoskeleton. 

The exams are almost over when I swing the zero pointer into a three pointer and take out the two. AND TIME! shit is the girl ok? I take the girl out of my flooff and set her down near the entrance, she seems unhurt so I fly back to get my cloths. I change as quick as possible and that's when my cheek starts too hurt, dang it, that robot really got me there, it's probably going to bruise! 

I run out of there to find Kachan, I saw some of his explosions in my peripherals during the exam and I can tell he did great! I find him waiting for me close to the schools gates.

"What took you so long nerd! I was waiting forever! "

"sorry Kachan I had to get my cloths back on"

Kachan stops for a moment, then he goes red, What? did he just realize now that I have to be naked to fight?!?!

"Don't worry I can cover myself in my wings! so I'm fine."

"I wasn't worrying!" he huffs

We keep on walking together since were neighbors

"so, Mothras gotten bigger, and stronger. " he states

"Well I've grown a lot since I was four, so of course my other form would too silly! I thought you where the smart one Kachan!" I lean closer to him and poke his cheek

"I a-am smart you fucking idiot!"

Kachan can stutter? aw. Before I can get another thought out we arrive back home

"Bye Kachan!"

"See ya Izu." Kachan smirks then walks inside

I walk inside and am immediately greeted by my mom, we sit down and talk over dinner. After a very filling meal of katsudon I thank my mom and make a dash for my bedroom, I've been feeling really cold all day so I bundle myself into a little nest of pillows and blankets, I get my lab top, notebook and start researching. After I got my quirk I got really interested in bugs, specifically butterflys and moths but I was also really into spiders for a while. During my spider phase my mom let me buy a pet tarantula for my thirteenth birthday after months of convincing her that it wouldn't kill her or me in our sleep we got a chaco golden knee! they're very nice and docile but will sometimes scare buyers because of they're size, I've named him Godzilla because he seems to eat everything in his path like some villain from an old 2000'ds movie! (also I thought it sounded cool).

Back to my notebooks! I was taking notes of bugs and they're certain behaviors from videos and zoo's but after Kachan caught me on book seven he thought it could become an actual skill if I studied heros or even villains! So here I am, covered in blankets, hunched over a notebook and writing at the speed of sound while listening to a Fatgum interview. After a couple hours I finally decide I should get to bed, I change into track pants and a sweatshirt and cuddle back into my heap of warmth.

-Time skip to Saturday- (it was Sunday during the exams so like 6 days)

I come home from the library with a scream from my mom

"IT'S HERE!" she shouts

what's here? what was I supposed to be expecting?

"THE RESULTS!" she screams again

oh.My.GODS! finally! it's been eating at me all week! I'm so exited!!! I run over to my mom and snatch the letter, we sit down on the couch and open the envelope, oh. It's a hologram device. COOL! I set it on the table and am met with principal Nedzu.

"Well done during the entrance exams Izuku Midoriya! you are in first place with 145 points! an amazing feat if I do add! you received 75 villain points while destroying and damaging robots, this puts you in second, but you also received extra points due to a secret points system we like to call the rescue points! You got 50 extra points points for saving the girl and an extra 20 for being able to keep her safe while taking down the zero pointer! congratulations on getting first place Midoriya! and welcome to your hero academia!!!"

nothing is said between mother and son, they just turn to each other with the biggest smiles to ever be seen and hug, then the dame breaks, his mother bursts out in happy tears sobbing on and on about how proud she is. 

That night me and my mom went out to get a fancy dinner, and when we got home she didn't even mind that I face timed Kachan until one in the morning, the only reason we where stopped was when auntie Mitsuki caught Kachan and got really pissed. I slept well that night knowing that me and Kachan can live out our dreams together, school's gonna be fun!

(1255 words)