Chapter 27

(Todoroki has joined the Deku squad, also I hope you know this is just filler so the forest training camp isn't right after the sports festival.)

In the time between the sports festival and the hero internships the class didn't get much time together. Now that things are settled down I've noticed a certain dual haired someone hanging around me more.

After the Heart to heart with Todoroki at the sports festival I've obviously learned a lot more about the guy, leading to me feeling like we're close.

Obviously Todoroki felt the same.

Because now instead of brooding in the corning during lunch, he sits with me, Iida and Uraraka.

And he's approaching me, or atleast all three of us, during any form of partner project, Hero training too.

Though it was now only recently he started adding to the friendship pile.

He makes some logical remarks and even a few cold sarcastic jokes, it cuts well with the seriousness of Iida and the bubbly ness of Uraraka.

But now he even goes out with us!!!

He apparently steels Endeavors credit card all the time so he usually pays unless we can beat him to the punch ( well, bill in this case).

He also knows a lot of tea and coffee shops even outside are area.

I also eventually learned that Todoroki is great with animals, or at least cats.

When we went to the cat cafe, not even five minutes of sitting down and Todokis hot side was covered in lounging cats, wich is really adorable.

Shinsou didn't join the 'Deku squad' sadly but we are still friends. He mostly hangs out with Shoji, Tokoyami and Jiro in school though.

But we still text a lot and go out places together some times.

He's recently introduced me to a more goth asthetic, I don't go all out on it but some of the stuff is cool, like the  cool chokers and really high black leather boots. Which honestly look really intimidating.

The most commons thing to happen is me, Iida, Ururaka and Todoroki all going in a group together for stretches before the hero training.

Aizawa said if we do stretches in small groups we could just do em our selves and expect at least one person from the group to be sensible enough to get shit done.

And he was right, considering we have both Iida and Todoroki in are small group of four.
It's nice have friends with such different ranges of personality, even better since we all get along.

Sometimes I think back to middle school where my only friend was Kachan. How many good friendships did I miss, I know Uraraka talk on the phone with her old friends from before she had to move. I also know Iida has to miss some of our hangouts for his old friends.

Todoroki I'd say would be the closest to my situation, he was homeschooled because Endeav-whore didn't want him to have any "distractions" while he was first training him.

So me a Todoroki go out a lot alone some times too, usually to parks to just walk in silence or to fields where I can sketch.

At first I thought Todoroki was just plain cold but now I know he's just a big nervous dork. He only stays all quite and mysterious because he's scared he's going to embarrass himself. He also stays distant because he has no idea how to even approach someone in a none competitive manner.

He's a mess if you get him alone.

Cause he can't just stay quite in one on one time, and when we do the silent walks in the park I have to tell him every time that it's ok to stay quite after a couple of his miserable attempts to start conversation.