Chapter 28 (FTC)

Btw FTC stands for Forest Training Camp

I wake up likes any other day, except it isn't any other day, BECAUSE WERE GOING ON A FEILD TRIP!!!!

I packed my bags last night and am so pumped to go to this forest training camp thing Aizawa keeps talking about!!!

He said it would be difficult and stuff and that we really shouldn't be exited but then again Aizawa is a bit of a glum bum 😣

I get out of the house after eating a blueberry lemon muffin I made this weekend, I stuff a granola bar in my pocket quickly just incase I'm hungry later.

Kachan waiting outside for me like always💕

"You fuckin ready nerd?"

"Of course I am!, what about you silly?" I giggle and latch onto his arm, I've been doing this since we started dating and it still gets him all bashful.

Today's like every other because his face lights up.

" Hell yeah I'm ready, -and don't call me silly-" he mumbles the last part under his breath.

I giggle again, we walk and chat on are way to UA then split off into are friend groups when we get to class.

After about twenty minutes Aizawa gets us all into a bus.

We're all chatting amongst ourselves when the bus suddenly comes to a stop. Aizawa files us all out of the vehicle not explaining or anything.

"What's going on?" I ask dumbly

"No clue!" responds Uraraka with a chirp

"This wasn't in the travel plan" announces Iida to the Dekusquad

"Life is unpredictable Iida, not everything goes to plan" says Todoroki wistfully looking around the sort of highway cliff thing we stopped on.

After another few minutes of confused high schoolers Aizawa comes back around a corner with.

"THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!?!?!" I yell, shocked.

I hear some confused noises from the class but I think everything is cleared up when the Pussycats do their little dance intro thing.

They explain that we're going to have fight (?) our way to the training camp, which leads to a ton of protested yells, that are then silenced when the cliff drops.

Fuck!

We all tumble down to the forest under the cliff, after everyone gets upright again we finally start talking logically.

"What do you think they meant by "Fight are way through"???" Questions Momo

"No clue, I just know this is a big forest and a long ass walk" answered Jiro

"Dumbasses, there's probably some robot things in that forest like from training or the entrance exam" announced Kachan

"Well I guess we'll just have to get going" says Todoroki

"Wait let's think about this, should we move as a group? Caus then we'll be a bigger target." I interject

"If it's the Robots they have heat vision, it won't matter how big the group." Iida retorts

"But what if it's not Robots???" I shoot back

"What would it be then?" Asks Kaminari

" Pixie bobs quirk allows he to manipulate earth, one of her most common moves is her earth Gollum things-god I can't remember the name-" I mumble the last bit.