Chapter 22 ( Sports festival 3)

Izuku POV

I can't believe myself, dang antenna, being sensitive  ⋋_⋌ '

Even if I'm really embaressed, I do have to touch base with Todoroki again so see how well my silk works. I found that in mothra form my silk is all the same, it's just the coating is diferent. In Mothra form I do it automatically but in human form it's a bit more finicky. My silk comes from the tips of my fingers, in battles it's absalutely usless becaus of how thin it is in human form, so I have to expelle it in strips at home. The coating is actually a mix of my tears ( I only need a few), water and sugar, In mothra form it's otamatically taken from my blood stream but I don't notice with hoe many sweets I eat, the two are tiring to make but it saves money on medical expenses so better a nap than cash I say. 

I spent a whole week inside in the summer after discovering this just making silk, crying, sleeping and eating. I was kinda a mess, but after a week she pulled me out of it. Luckily that week left me with eight spools of silk and twelve plastic water bottles of the salve.

(Izuku can make half a spool of silk without having to eat or rest.)

(1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tear and 1 cup of water is the right mesurment for the basic salve, a basic plastic water bottle has two cups of water in it.)

The salve I used on Todoroki had a lot more sugar and tears in it which made it kinda cloudy because I also added powdered sugar. It was going to be an experiment with me and Kachan but I guess todoroki just got involved. For the sake of science I have to face my embarresment and see how fast his burn is healing after this event.

(Back to the sports festival though)

Midnight anouces that we are going to be doing some sort of cavalry battle. We're all going to have headbands and based on how we scored on the previous event is how much their "worth" in point. The top four teams with the most points will win.

Sadly since I got first in the first event I have a huge target on my back with 10,000,000 points, so obviously no ones going to want to team up with me, and I can't go to Kachan because we agreed on not working together if their were team activities so I'm basically screwed!!!

Midnight tells us to go get into teams people imidiatelly shyed away from me, just as I thought.

To my surprise though Uraraka bites the bullet and decides that friendship is important and team up with me, thank god I'm not completely alone. 

To even more of a suprise Tokoyami comes up to me next.

"I wanna team up with you." he says bluntly

"W-why on earth would you? I h-have a giant target on m-my back." I stutter out, in genuine confusion.

"Midoriya. You are a genuinly formidable eponent, that is why you won the first event. I think that if we don't concern ourselves with the other teams and focus solely on protecting the 10,000,000 point we have a higher chance of winning."

w-wow that's smart.

"Ohmygosh tokoyami you're a genius!" I exclaim

I go to hug him but based on his previous reactions I just end um making some awkward air huggy motion and pat him on the shoulder. He look confused but he smiled slightly so I'm taking it as a win.

The pink haired girl from suport skips over to me, apperentally she wants to be in our group for the attention. Which I honestely can't blame her for since she's a support student her only reasoning for being here is trying to get her "babies" out there.

(PLEASE READ)

(Ladies and lads, I hate to do this but, I genuinly don't feel like rewriting every event during the cavalry battle. All you need to know is the placments are the same, Mei had some kind of blackout tarp thing wich gave darkshadow more power. The whole time they protected alll their points, while the idiots solely focused on Midoriyas 10,000,000.

Bakugou was smart and went for the others, after realizing Zukus plan, Todoroki just didn't want to ruin his chance at friendship with midoriya any more than he already thinks he did so he went for the others, and Shinsou didn't even try to go for Izuku because he know Izuku knows his quirk, and he doesn't want to do that to his friend.)

-Time skip to after the cavalry battle-

PLACEMENTS.

Midoriya and his team protected the 10,000,000 putting them in first. 

Todorki's team got in second.

Bakugou's team got in third.

Shinsou's team got in fourth. 

The cavalry battle ended with me in first once again! well my team. I'm very proud of us! and very grateful that Tokoyami voiced his plan and decided to join us!

Present mic anouces that the next event is a one on one battle so we won't all have to get back in to the arena after fifteen minutes of break time, we just have to look at the list and get to one of the two entrances of the stadium when we're called out. 

Once we're free to go, Kachan makes his way over to me.

"Yo Zu, wanna go check out who you're gonna be facing."

"Sure! let's go!"

We chat while making are way to the board.

"I sure do hope I don't have to fight you Kachan." I say trying to start coversation

"Why's that? think I"m to good?" he smirks playfully

"No, I already beat you on the first day and I've studied your intire growth in fighting, you'd be kinda predictable for me." I say smoothly

"Then what is it?" He says looking slightly shocked and iratated at the same time.

"Because, who whould want to beat up their new boyfriend~" I say booping him on the nose,

Kachan pauses, a light dusting of pink on his cheeks. I grab his hand to drag him the last little walk to the board.

Battles in order:

Kaminari Denki vs Ibara Shiozaki

Todoroki Shoto vs Sero Hanta

Shinsou Hitoshi vs Midoriya I- ME!?!?

"Shinsou!" I yell under my breath

"Shins-who? the guy you fighting? know him?"

"y-yeah, he's a general education course student, I met him a few weeks back, we text eachother a lot, so yeah, we're friends." I reply, still conflicted that I have to fight Hito-kun

"hmm" Kachan hums

"I gotta fight round face." he says, sounding slightly anoyed.

"OOoooOOOH" I hype up.

"You better watch yourself Kachan, Uraraka's a strong apponent! don't underestimate her." I berate while pocking his cheek, 

He chuckles, pointing to the second battles.

"Soysauce has to fight Icy hot, wonfer how that's gonna go." He laughes sarcasticly.

"TODORKI! I need to find him!" I yell, remebering that  have to check up on his arm, and the silk. 

"what do you need to do with him?" Kachan sneers

"No time, go to the caf I'll catch up with you latter" I kiss his cheek and run off.

His face turns red, but I turn away.

I run down the halls searching for Todorki aimlessly.

( 1145 Words )

(Sorry for skipping the cavalry battle, I just really didn't feel up to writing it, sorry if it was something you where looking forward too, anyways, prepare yourself for some *mild* tododeku next chapter.)