Chapter 8

Izuku POV

I'm waiting out by the gate in pure silence already prepared to head home. I was texting Kachan during class time, which I scolded him for, and he told me to be at the gate and he'd try and be the first out of school so we could get home and finish work as soon as possible. he also said he'd picked up my homework for me so we could do a homework/study night. 

I hear the bell ring and a few seconds later see Kachan bolt out of the doors with small sparks coming from his hands ( that kinda happens when he's exited and it's honestly really cute! ). He runs up to me out of breath grumbling something under his breath.

"whadyou say Kachan?" I ask obliviously, as we start walking past the gate to my house

"I said I wori-" he says looking down, fading back into inconcrehensible mumble

 "Kachan I know I have super hearing but it's kinda wack from this morning" I giggle

"I SAID I WAS FUCKING WORIED ABOUT YOU, YOU DAMN NERD" he yells now looking at me with a bright red face.

Oh.

(also ow,)

"S-sorry Kachan didn't mean t-to make you uncomfortable." I whimper 

"sfine zuku, also sorry 'bout yelling" he says sofftly rubbing my back with his warm hands.

I love it when Kachan is like this, don't get me wrong, I love the brash and explosive Kachan! It's what gives him personality! SPICE! FLAVOR~. It's the explosive Kachan that makes him who he is. The thing is that even if Kachan has a hard shell but he still needs some love like the rest of us, and when Kachan actually trusts someone he does become a lot more softer, considerate and ESPECIALLY TOUCHY. It's just really hard for Kachan to trust people, I only found out about his soft side in sixth grade! 

- Sixth grade, emotional Backugou, backstory-

At first it was just one of me and Kachans regular "after homework movie playdates" (It was actually one of the sleep over nights!).But everything was normal, we brainstormed, talked, Kachan made some witty jokes, I giggled and said some dumb stuff and he (as per usual) chukle  a bit and call me an Idiot nerd.

Everything was normal. Until it wasn't. We where just watching a movie when I noticed Kachans hand on the ground, oddly close to mine. I could practically feel the heat comming off of his hands from this distance, actually now that I think about it, I've always been able to feel heat comming from Kachans body more than other and logically speaking, with Kachan quirk, his hands should be the warmest part of him considering thats wear he makes his sparks.

Without even thinking twice I ask

"Hey Kachan can I hold you hand?"

Sixth grade Kastsuki POV

what? The nerd wants to hold my hand? What the FUCK!? I mean I have nothing against it, it's just that not a lot of people want to get close to me, let alone touch me, considering my explsions mixed with my personality I've been pretty distant. 

My mom never been a sugar coated pansie so our touching perimittters are solely a whack to the head when I'm rude or a quick pat on the back when getting good grades. With my dad it's kinda weird, I dunno if it's just caus he's a dad or becaus he's an absalute whimp but I don't even remeber the last time me and my dad got close other thanjust acisentally brushing hands from time to time. 

So Izuku asking to touch his hand was something he never considered. I know what touching skind feels like but I've never actually had a long periode time with skin to skin contact, just trying to think of what other skin feel like give me a head ache.