Chapter 11

Izuku POV

I wake up and head down stairs, Moms still asleep because of the night shift, She usually doesn't wake up till around 11:00. I grab some stuff and make myself banana pancakes, after making the batter and putting the first batch on the grill, I go get my phone for music. I'm really happy today! It's nice and warm out, theres no sign of rain! And I'm going out with a friend!!! that's not Kachan!!! (not that he's bad I'm just happy to have a diffrent person to hang out with.)

 I grab my phone and head back downstars, I flip the pancakes and plug in my headphone ssearching for what would fit my mood. I put on I'm coming out by Diana Ross and put on a new batch of pancacks.

After a while of cooking , and really bad dancing, I have enough Pancakes for breakfest today and on Tuesday for both me and my mom! I eat the pancakes and then rush upstairs to ravage through the art stuff!

I sit down at my desk and pull out all the things I bought yesterday, taking it out of it's packaging taking in a deep breath, fully smelling the fresh new plasstic sent that you only get in a new car. Who knew buying new art supplies could make somone feel so proud!?!? It's all so clean! and...... and oh my god!!! The bristles on the brush are so soft!!!!

I open the completelly blank water colourpaper sketchbook and start to mark out some beetles in light pencils, beetles where always fun to draw, espescially butterflies! but I start out with the beetles, then earasing them leaving only a slight shadow of the shape, I got obver it with a liner and watercolor it in, I use an extra peice of scrap paper to start up the white painpen then add the highlights!

)( Time skip )(

Theres about half an hour until I have to meet Shinsou so I start to get ready, I put on a red turtle neck crop top which I rarly get to wear, high waisted black jeans because I want to look kind of nice, then I ravage my shoe collection for a pair of chort maroon high heel boots. I also add a pair of black rose earings, I me and Kachan both got are ears pierced when we where kids, Kachan has black studs and only weares them at night to keep them open, and when where at home together because I like playing with them sometimes.

 I also add a pair of black rose earings, I me and Kachan both got are ears pierced when we where kids, Kachan has black studs and only weares them at night to keep them open, and when where at home together because I like playing with them sometimes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mothra Izuku! - Bakudekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें