{Two}

"Oh he's so handsome"
Cardi B

DANIEL

I saw a boy with long brown hair. I was confused. "Hey cutie" I got scared and he smirked. "Um can you let go?" I asked. "Um. No"

He kissed my cheek. "Let go!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip. He laughed. I heard someone running towards us. I saw a boy with blondish hair and blue eyes. He looked mad.

CORBYN

I grabbed the new boy and pulled him away. I put him behind me. "Don't touch him Charles" He gripped my shirt. I could tell he was scared. I got really mad.

"Leave him alone" "Sorry but I can't do that Mr. Popular boy" he said. I went to him and grabbed his shirt. "You either leave him alone or you will be in the hospital" I threatened him.

He got scared and ran off. I went to the new boy. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I went to his ear. "You're going to be alright, okay sweetie?" I said in his ear. I felt him shiver.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

I went home. I heard my parents fighting again like usual. I was about to go to my room when I heard my mom say something I didn't want to hear.

"We either get rid of Daniel or we lose money!" I ran to my room and slammed my door and cried in my pillow. I heard my window open.

CORBYN

I heard someone's door slam shut. I went to my window and saw Daniel laying in bed. I went over and sat next to him.

He looked up at me. His face and his eyes were red. I got worried so I laid down. "What's wrong Dani?" I asked.

"My parents want to get rid of me" I got angry and kissed his cheek. "They aren't going to get rid of you sweetheart" I laid down. He put his head on my chest. I closed my eyes.

DANIEL

I heard my door open. I opened my eyes and saw my parents. "Daniel. Get this boy out of here!" My mother said. I got scared.

Corbyn looked at me and got up. I felt a tear escape my eye. I got up. "You are such a mistake" my dad said.

Corbyn turned around. "He is not a mistake! He is an amazing person!" He grabbed my hand. We went to his house. I grabbed my stuff on the way out. We went to his room.

CORBYN

Daniel was crying a lot. I hugged him and I heard his breath getting shaky as my breath hit his neck. I chuckled.

We went to bed. Tomorrow is Saturday which is great! No school. No homework.

*next day*

I woke up to someone in my arms. I saw Daniel. I smiled at the position we were in. My arms around his waist and his back touching my stomach. I kissed the top of his head.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

I was at Corbyns house still. I was watching a few videos on my phone. I heard the door open.

I continued watching my videos. He laid down next to me and put his hand on my cheek. I put my phone down.

'What's going to happen?'

He kissed my forehead and I sighed of relief. He got out of bed and went to the door. I followed him.

We went downstairs. We sat on the couch and watched some movies. We basically just watched movies all day. Obviously from time to time we ate but we mostly watched movies.

*few days later*

CORBYN

We were at school. I was walking down the hall and then I heard yells. "STOP!" I ran to the yelling.

I saw Charles trying to kiss Daniel. I ran over and grabbed Charles. I threw him off of Daniel. Daniel went behind me.

"Leave him alone Charles." "Never" I got angry. I ran to him and grabbed his shirt. He pushed me and grabbed my shirt and pinned me to the ground. He lifted his hand up and then...

I love cliffhangers. Sorry. It just is me. Lol. I like to do it. You can probably guess what's going to happen next but whatever. I like cliffhangers. So you might see a lot of those in my stories. Heh. Please dont kill me.