{Twenty-four}

Previously

I opened the door and saw...

DANIEL

I saw James. I tried to close the door but he held it. "You cant get away from me honey" I looked at them and they were confused.

"Go away James!" Corbyn ran over and helped me push the door. He was in front of me. "Kids go upstairs now" Corbyn told them and they went upstairs. "GO AWAY JAMES!" Corbyn yelled and I jumped. "No!" I got scared and Corbyn got mad.

Corbyn pushed the door harder. It was so close to being closed. We both pushed on the door harder. It wouldnt close. I turned and pushed it. It soon closed and I locked the door.

"You ok darling?" "Y-yeah" I realized we were so close. Corbyn hugged me and he made me look at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled in the kiss.

The kiss lasted 2 or maybe 3 seconds. We pulled away and put our foreheads together. "I love you sweetheart" "I love you too baby" "Awwwwww" we heard the kids. We looked and saw them staring at us.

"Kids!" I ran after them and they ran away. "DARLING!" Corbyn ran after me and I tickled Kyle. He laughed and Corbyn smiled.

He ran to Cherrie and tickled her. She laughed and we stopped tickling them. I looked at Corbyn and he came over to me. The kids were on the floor breathing heavily.

He pecked my lips and I smiled at him. He went to my ear. "You're cute when you smile" he whispered in my ear. I blushed and the kids were still on the floor. Corbyn looked at them.

They got up and went to their rooms. I sighed and went downstairs. Corbyn followed me.

"Love. What's wrong?" "I just feel like soon enough, us and the kids arent going to be really close because they are in their teen years"

Corbyn hugged me. "I know it's tough but we have to get used to it" they came downstairs. "Hey mom. Hey dad" we pulled away and smiled at them.

"Hey babe. I'm going to the living room" "ok" I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

CORBYN

"Is something wrong with mom?" "He's just worried that since you two are in your teen years, me and him and you two aren't going to be as close as we used to"

They went into the living room. I stood in the corner and looked at them. They sat next to him. "Mom. You know that we will always be really close" "and we will always love you"

"I know its just that. I know teenagers arent really around their parents as much as they were when they were kids" "we know but we love you and we will always be really close" they hugged.

'My heart'

I put a hand over my heart. They saw me. "Uhh" "Dad?" Cherrie said. "Were you spying on us?" Kyle asked. "No no no. I would never" they looked at me with a 'we know you're lying' expression.

"Ok maybe I was" Daniel got up and ran after me. I ran away. "CORBYN!" I ran upstairs and he did too. "I'M SORRY!" I yelled in a funny voice.

I ran into our room and got cornered. I turned and Daniel tackled me to the floor. "Oh my god. I'm sorry love" "you know. You're a big dork" "I know" "but you're my dork" he laid down on top of me. "Yep I am"

I wrapped my arms around him. The kids walked in. "Awwwww" they said. Daniel tried to get up but I pulled him back down. "No" I said in a funny voice. The kids laughed. "Let me go" "nope" I held him tighter.

"I'm not going to tickle them" "yes you are" "no I'm not" "kids go. You're mom is going to tickle you"

DANIEL

I blushed when he called me mom. The kids left and he looked at me. "Why are you blushing?" "Uh you called me mom" "oh sorry darling"

He pecked my lips and he pulled me back down. "Baby" "Yes darling?" "Can we go swimming?" "Sure. Backyard or beach?" "Backyard" "ok. Go tell the kids. I'll get our stuff together"

"Ok baby" I got up and went downstairs. "Who wants to go swimming?" "Me!" They both said. We went upstairs and got ready. I walked out and saw Corbyn.

He smiled at me and I blushed when I saw his abs. I looked down. "Someone blushing?" "N-no" I said stuttering. "Yes you are" he came over to me and lifted my head.

"You are blushing" "F-fine I am" "why?" I looked down and saw his abs again. I looked away blushing. "My abs?" "Mhm" he kissed my cheek.

"You look cute love" "shut up. I'm not cute" "darling. You are cute" he kissed my head. "Let's go to the backyard" we looked and saw the kids.

CORBYN

"U-uh. Let's go" we went downstairs and went to the backyard. "I think mom was blushing from dad" Kyle told Cherrie.

I put an arm around Daniel. I pushed him into the pool. I laughed and he grabbed my hand and pulled me in. The kids jumped in. Daniel and I were under water.

He looked so cute. I smiled and we got out of the water. The kids were going to the door for some reason. We got out of the pool and followed them. I saw Christina.

"Hey where's Corbyn?" "Backyard" we went to the backyard and I jumped into the pool. I saw Christina and she pushed Daniel in.

I wrapped my arms around him and the kids came out. "Do you know her dad?" Kyle asked. "You have kids?" "Yes now leave Christina. I dont want to see you anymore" "but Corbyn-"

"No! Now leave. You cheated on me and used me!" "I didnt" "wait you two used to date?" "Yes and I hate her" the kids grabbed her and threw her out of the house.

I smiled at them. "We should really start looking through the whole in the door" "yeah" "well. We should go to bed because we have school tomorrow" "yeah" they left and I looked at Daniel. He looked so cute.

He looked up at me and smiled. I grabbed his legs and he put them around my waist. "I love you sweetie" I kissed his cheek.

"Babe stop it" "no" I looked at him. I wrapped my arms around him. He looked at me and I kissed him. We went inside.

We dried off and went upstairs. We got ready for bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.

That's it for this chapter. Bye guys. Love you. ❤