{Six}

"I never want you back into my life"
Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd

DANIEL

It was James! I got scared and turned around. He closed my locker and pinned me to my locker.

"Hey babe" "CORBYN HELP ME!!!" I yelled. I cried and he covered my mouth. He put his hands on my cheeks and leaned in.

He was so close to kissing me. I started to cry until...

CORBYN

"CORBYN HELP ME!!!" I heard Daniel. I ran to the yelling and saw a boy going to kiss Daniel.

I ran over and pushed the man. He fell to the floor. Daniel went behind me. "Who is that?"

"His name is James. He's my ex. He cheated on me and abused me" I got mad. He looked at me as he got up.

"Now he wants me back" "I'll keep you safe darling" he gripped my shirt. "GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!" he yelled at me.

Daniel jumped. I thought it was kind of cute when he jumped. "No. Back off! You're scaring him!" I yelled at him. "Heh fine. But he will be mine soon" I got mad and he walked away. I looked at Daniel and saw that he was crying.

I hugged him and rubbed his head. "He's not going to touch you ok sweetie" I sighed. "Please. Please dont let him touch me" "did you not hear me? I said he isn't going to touch you sweetie"

I kissed his head. I felt his face on my chest and it was freaking hot! He was blushing.

I looked at him and saw that his face was red and I started laughing. "Let's go" we went to class.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

I was at my locker when I felt someone behind me. I closed my locker. I saw someone's hand on my locker.

I knew who it was. It was James. I got scared. I looked and yep. It was James. I looked back at my locker. "CORBYN!!!!" I yelled.

He covered my mouth. He kissed my cheek and smiled. He then kissed my neck. I got his hand off of my mouth. "CORBYN! HELP ME!!!" he smacked me.

I cried as he continued to kiss my neck. He covered my mouth. Someone grabbed him and threw him. I saw Corbyn and he hugged me.

"Shh. Shh. Its ok" he kissed the top of my head and I smiled in his chest. I heard James. Corbyn turned and then got punched. He fell and hit his head on the locker.

I gasped. James grabbed my arms and pulled me closer and I got scared. "Let me go!" He kissed my cheek.

He put his arms around me. I looked at Corbyn. He got mad and got up and ran over. He grabbed his shirt and pulled him off.

He punched him in the face and pushed him. He looked at me and walked to me. I looked down and he hugged me and then kissed my cheek. "Shh. Shh. Its ok" I wrapped my arms around him.

I saw James. He came over and he was going to punch Corbyn but I got out of Corbyns grip. I pushed James.

"Go away James!" I yelled at him. "Wow someone's being a tough person now. When we were together, you were a weak little b-" Corbyn pushed him. James fell.

"HE'S NOT WEAK. YOU ARE! HE MAY BE SCARED A LITTLE BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT PUNCHING PEOPLE!" I smiled.

James got up and punched his face then walked away. Corbyn walked to me and hugged me. I frowned when I saw his face.

There was blood on his face. I put my thumb on a bloody spot and wiped it away. He blushed and I smiled at his reaction.

'Wait. Hes blushing! Why?'

I looked at him confused. He looked down and I put my arms around him and dragged him to the lockers. We sat down.

"I have a question" "mhm" "why were you blushing when I wiped some blood off of your face?" I asked him. He looked down embarrassed. "I-I dont know" the bell rang and we went to class.

So this chapter is very brutal and I'm sorry. But you still get dorbyn content. So also, these 2 boys might be the only 2 pov's you will see in this story. I might add more pov's but dont count on it. Anyways, next chapter is going to be a cute chapter. Bye!!!