{Fourteen}

DANIEL

I was with my boyfriend, Corbyn. Which you already know. We are going to tell my sister and I am so nervous.

What will she think of me for being gay. We went in her house. She saw me and smiled. She ran to me while yelling "DANIEL!" I laughed.

She hugged me. We haven't seen each other in about 2 years since she is in college.

"So I have something to tell you" I became nervous. "Ok" we sat on the couch. "So Anna. I- I'm gay" I looked down nervously. "Wait. Really?" I shook my head yes.

Corbyn kissed my head and rubbed my back. "Is this your boyfriend?" She asked me. I shook my head yes. This isnt sounding good so far. "What's his name?" She asked.

"Corbyn" he said. "Daniel you ok?" She asked. "Do you appreciate me for being gay. I know mom and dad won't" "Daniel. Of course I do. I'm happy for you. And I wouldn't tell mom and dad. They will kick you out of the house"

"Well. I'm not living with them. I'm living with Corbyn because of them arguing" "daniel" she hugged me and we pulled away.

I looked at Corbyn and he hugged me and kissed my head. "Aww" anna said. She took her phone out and took a picture of us. I got up and ran after her as she ran away. "ANNA!" I yelled.

CORBYN

I laughed as Daniel chased his sister. "I'm sorry!" She yelled. They ran downstairs and I ran to Daniel. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

He was trying to get away from me to continue to chase his sister. "No. Bad boy" I said to him. He looked down and I laughed.

"Well. I have to continue studying" we went out in the living room. "We can go to not distract you" she smiled at us and we left. We sat on the couch at home and Daniel put his head on my chest.

He then fell asleep and I carried him upstairs. I set him on the bed and I got ready. I noticed he was still wearing his regular clothes.

I took his shirt and pants off. I then laid down next to him and pulled him closer. I then fell asleep.

Not a lot happened in this chapter. But it's cute. Bye!!