{Twenty-eight}

DANIEL

Cherrie walked in. "Cherrie. What did you stay after for?" I asked. "Uhhh" She said nervously. "Cherrie?" Corbyn asked. "Uhh. Bye"

She ran upstairs and we ran after her. She was sitting on her bed. We sat next to her and I put my arm around her. "What's wrong?" I asked and she sighed.

"Please dont get mad at me" "of course we wont" I said. "I'm. Dating a girl" "who?" Corbyn asked. "That girl I met when you went to my school and protected me from that girl"

"What's her name?" "Flame" "wow" Corbyn said. "Well. It's ok. We will support you" I said. "I just didn't know what you guys would think of me" she said.

"Cherrie. Look at me and your dad. We're together. You have gay parents" I said. "True" I smiled. "I'm going to go make dinner" I got up and went downstairs.

I saw Kyle on his laptop doing his homework. I smiled and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the ingredients and started making dinner.

*few minutes later*

I was still making dinner and then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I saw Corbyn. He kissed my cheek and I continued making dinner.

"Mom. Dad. I'm going upstairs to finish my homework. The cars driving by are distracting me" I looked and saw Kyle and he smiled at us.

"Ok Kyle" he went upstairs. I had to wait until it would finish. I put the top on. I turned around and looked at Corbyn.

He picked me up and put me on the counter. He kissed me. "You're really cute" "awwww. Baby" he smiled. "I love you" I smiled at him. "I love you too baby" he kissed me again.

I got down and pulled the lid off. Steam hit me in the face. I heard him laugh. "Its not funny baby" I grabbed the wooden spoon and mixed it.

I put it on plates and put them on the table. Well. Corbyn helped me too. He went to get the kids. We ate dinner.

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I texted Cherrie. I asked her if she could have Flame come over. She said she could come over. Then they came home. I saw her and smiled.

There was a boy that walked in that wasn't Kyle. "Who is that?" I asked. "My friend. We're doing a project together" I knew Kyle was lying.

"Who is it?" I asked again. "Uhh" "his boyfriend" Cherrie said. I smiled and Kyle looked embarrassed. "Kyle. Remember. It's fine if you're gay. You have a lesbian sister and gay parents" he smiled and they sat down.

"So you're Flame right?" I asked. "Yep" "please. Keep my daughter safe" I said. "I will" she said and smiled. I looked at Kyle. "And who is this?" I asked.

"This is Liam" "please. Keep my son safe and happy" Daniel said. "I will" I smiled and they went upstairs. I looked at Daniel and pecked his lips.

We cuddled and watched movies. I felt Daniel sleep and I fell asleep.

*few hours later*

I woke up to the sound of talking. I looked and saw the kids talking on the stairs. I ignored it and closed my eyes. "Is dad awake. I swear i saw his eyes open" Cherrie said.

"No. He's probably still sleeping" Kyle said. Daniel moved a bit and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled at me and I got up.

"Yep. He's awake" Flame said. I went to the kitchen and got a water. I walked back out and sat next to Daniel. I put my water on the coffee table.

I sat back and he cuddled up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his head. I put my head on the back of the couch and closed my eyes. "How did he not see us?" Liam asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at them. "I did see you. I'm just too tired to chase you guys" I said. "Oh" they ran back upstairs. I smiled and kissed Daniel's cheek.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

The kids left. Its just me and Corbyn. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water.

I put it on the counter and turned around because I thought I heard a noise. I saw Corbyn in front of me. "Yes?" I asked. He put his hands on the counter on both sides of me and pecked my lips. "Just wanted to get a little kiss" I smiled and grabbed my water.

I felt him pick me up and bring me to the living room. He put me on the couch and Corbyn sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"So baby. What are we going to do?" I asked. "Dont know. I would love to cuddle and watch movies but we can do what you want to do" he said.

"Uhh" Then the kids got home and they smiled at us.

*few hours later*

We went to bed.

That's it for this chapter. Bye guys. Love you❤