{Nine}

"I really really like you!"
Carly Rae Jepsen

DANIEL

We were at school. I was so tired.

I was at my locker getting my stuff when I felt arms around me. I looked and saw Corbyn. I chuckled and looked back at my locker and closed it as I finished putting away and getting my stuff.

I looked up at Corbyn as I turned and he smiled at me. "Why are you so tall?" "Dont know. Let's go shorty" "I'm not short!" We sat down.

The class started.

*few hours later*

CORBYN

Me and Daniel were at his locker. I saw James walking towards us.

I got angry and Daniel closed his locker. I grabbed his arm and ran. "CORBYN STOP!" I dragged him into the bathroom.

"What the hell was that for!?" "James was coming ok" his face went from mad to worried. He looked away and I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Its ok sweetie" I felt his breath getting shaky. "Why is he doing this to me?" He asked. He sounded like he was going to cry.

"He wants you back and I'm not going to let him take you" we looked at each other. We locked eyes. We leaned in and closed our eyes. The bell rang. We left blushing and went to class.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn went to a lake. It was in the really pretty meadows. It had pink trees near a pretty lake.

I loved it. We stood by the lake. Corbyn held my hand and I looked at him. He looked at me. We faced each other.

He held both of my hands. We stared at each other. "I love you" he said before kissing me. I kissed back. We pulled away

"I love you too" he smiled. "Wait. What about Cy!" He yelled. "Corbyn you didnt realize. Cy is part of your name so I like you" he laughed. "I never knew" "wow you big dumb dumb"

He tickled me and I fell. He fell on top of me and continued to tickle me. He stopped. I got up and helped him up. He stood in front of me.

"Will you be mine?" I smiled. I shook my head yes. We kissed again and went home and went to bed.

I was so excited to write this one. I love it! Really cute dorbyn moments right here. Not much to say right now. Bye!!!