{Twelve}

DANIEL

I was at my locker when I felt a pair of arms around my stomach. I looked to see who it was and it was Corbyn. I smiled at him and he pecked my lips and we went to class. We started math. I love math.

Corbyn is fine with it but he likes Science more.

*a lot of hours later.* (me lazy)

CORBYN

I was walking home with Daniel. We went inside and we sat on the couch. We were watching Escape The Night. A sexual part came on that neither me or Daniel wanted to watch.

We covered our eyes and I went into the kitchen and Daniel watched the rest of the non-sexual parts on the show. I made dinner for us.

I then heard a loud crash and a yell. I went out to see that Daniel was gone and the door was wide open. I heard a car drive off. I sat on the couch crying. I called the 3 boys.

They came over and I told them everything that happened. We knew exactly who took him.

We went to Daniel's house and I knocked on the door. "Daniel's missing again and we think his ex, James took him. Do you know where he lives?"

The mother grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down his address and gave it to me. I gave them the note and they left.

DANIEL

I was tied up to a bed frame standing up. I recognize this position but I just cant remember where. Then someone came out. JAMES! I cried a little.

He came over and put his arms around my waist. He smiled at me and I heard a honk. I looked out. I saw someone I didn't recognize. They came down.

It was a man with long blond hair. They left the room and I started crying. "HELP ME!" I yelled hoping someone would hear but nobody did.

I continued crying. Few minutes past and James came back down. He grabbed my waist. Literally. He grabbed the sides of my waist.

I cried. "STOP!" he smirked. He leaned in and kissed my neck again! I yelled and he moved his arms around my waist.

I then heard the door open and people were running down the stairs. I saw Jack, Zach, and Jonah. Jonah took James while Zach and Jack were helping me get out. They brought me to the car.

The police came and took James. I remember this. We went home.

This was like the past. When Charles took me. We made it home safely and I ran in and saw Corbyn.

He was crying. "Corbyn" he looked at me. His eyes were red and puffy.

Right when he saw me, he got up and ran to me. He hugged me. "You're safe" "yes I am" he kissed the top of my head and I cried in his chest.

"Please. Dont let anyone touch me ever again" I continued crying in his chest. "Trust me. I won't let them" I smiled and we cuddled all day.

So this is like when Charles took him which you already know. Why do I keep repeating myself. Anyways. See ya next chapter. Bye