{Seventeen}

DANIEL

I woke up in Corbyns arms and smiled when I saw his face. He is sleeping and I kissed his cheek and he looked at me. "Morning babe" he said in his morning voice.

It was adorable. "Morning baby" he pecked my lips. He got up and got ready. I did too.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast. We started our online classes. I was taking photography classes while Corbyn was taking art classes.

I saw him staring at me with a smile. I looked at him and he looked away. "Sorry" I kissed his head. "Its alright babe" I moved closer to him and we continued the classes.

I finished my first class for photography. Corbyn finished his art one. We closed our laptops and watched some movies. We were watching IT. Hate it. I got scared and put my head in his chest.

I was so scared and he rubbed my back. "Aww. Is my little baby scared?" "No" he lifted my head. I heard a scream. I covered my ears and put my head in his chest and he laughed.

"Its not funny!" "It is kind of funny but it's mostly cute." I blushed. "Shut up" I said jokingly and he chuckled.

Through almost the whole movie, I didnt look at the TV. I was too scared. Corbyn found it funny and cute.

*few hours later*

CORBYN

We were at Jonahs house. Zach and Jack were there. "So what do we do now?" "Uhhh. We finished our first class of the day. Did you?"

"Yeah we did" "ICE CREAM!" Zach yelled. "No" Jonah said. He looked sad. "Come on babe. I'll get you ice cream" Jack said.

They left and we sat in the living room. We were talking a little and we decided to watch IT the second chapter. Daniel decided to leave his head in my chest.

(A/n: that sounds weird)

He didnt want to look at the TV. Jack and Zach came in. They had icecream. Daniel looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" we left and went to get ice cream. We went inside an ice cream place and we saw all kinds of ice cream.

Daniel got a mint ice cream cone. I got a chocolate vanilla swirl ice cream.

(A/n: are those even a thing?)

We left and I put some ice cream on Daniel's nose. He did the same to mine and he then ran away. I ran after him. We ran to Jonahs house.

He ran in and I put some ice cream on his cheek. "Awww" the others said. He put some ice cream on my cheek. I looked at him with a 'seriously' expression.

He chuckled and he continued to eat his icecream. I ate mine. Jack put some ice cream on Zachs nose. Zach did it to him. Jonah looked lonely.

DANIEL

I went over and put some on his nose. "Are you serious" he ran after me and we laughed. "I'm sorry!" I yelled. I ran downstairs and ran to Corbyn.

"Daniel" he said. He gave his ice cream to Jonah. He put some on my nose. I made a 'are you kidding me?' expression. They laughed. Corbyn already finished his ice cream.

I pushed him and he laughed. "Uh oh. Couple arguments" zach said. Corbyn ran and I ran after him. "CORBYN!" I yelled. We ran into a room and he went to a corner. He sat down.

"I'm sorry!" I knelt down in front of him. He was curled in a ball. I hugged him and he hugged back. "We still have ice cream on our faces" I laughed and we cleaned our faces.

I pecked Corbyns lips and we went downstairs. Jonah handed me my ice cream and I finished it.

That's it for this chapter. Bye