{Five}

"I think I'm in love again"
Kat Dahlia

DANIEL

We were home. I was tired from the stitches in my head.

I looked up at Corbyn. He was staring at the TV. He looked down at me and winked. I blushed and looked down.

He laughed. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was blushing. I looked down and closed my eyes.

I felt arms around my stomach. I looked at the mirror. I saw Corbyns head on my shoulder. I laughed and he kissed my cheek.

I looked at him and he smiled at me. He let me go and we went downstairs. "Why did you go upstairs?" He asked. "Uhhh. No reason" I said lying.

He tickled me and I started laughed. "Stop!" I said, laughing. "Not until you tell me why" "fine fine. I'll tell you" he stopped and sat on the counter. "I was blushing ok" "why?"

"Because I thought of someone I liked" "and who is that?" "His name is Charlie" he got sad. "I'm happy for you" he went upstairs and I followed him. He sat on the bed and cried in his hands.

I hid behind the door. "When will he understand. I love him. I protect him because I dont want to see him in pain. I love him and he doesnt realize"

I went to the bathroom in a different room. I cried in my knees.

'I think I fell in love with him'

I got up and went to the room he was in. "I love him. When will he realize that?" I waited and the sat next to him. I rubbed his back.

He jumped and looked at me. "How long have you been there?" He was worried. "I just got here" he sighed in relief. "Why?" I asked.

I tickled him and he started laughed. "Stop!" He laughed. "Not until you tell me why" "ok I will" I stopped.

"Just. I-I I cant say it" I rubbed his back. "Its ok" he smiled at me and we hugged. He cried in my shoulder and I rubbed his back.

I kissed his cheek. "Shhh. Corby. Shh"

CORBYN

I blushed. 'C-corby?' I thought. I closed my eyes and continued crying.

He continued rubbing my back. Soon enough I fell asleep.

*next day*

I woke up to an alarm going off. I tried to turn it off but there was nothing there. I was confused.

I heard it turn off. I looked and saw Daniel getting up. I sat up. 'What was Daniel doing in my bed?' I thought.

He went to the bathroom. I shrugged it off and got ready. I went downstairs and got breakfast ready for me and Daniel.

I heard him come downstairs. He smiled at me and then ate his cereal. I sat next to him and kissed his head. "Morning cutie" he blushed.

I ate my cereal. We put our shoes on and left for school. I held his hand on the way.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

Everyone was talking about how Charles got arrested for assaulting me.

Whenever people see me they point to me and say "that's the boy that was assaulted by Charles" I hate it.

I was at my locker and I felt arms around me. I thought it was Corbyn but when I looked it was....

Another cliffhanger. Sorry guys. But I love cliffhangers!!! But I have to tell you something. Next chapter. Oof. Drama coming up between Corbyn and the person. Big ooooof. See ya next chapter. Bye!! ❤