{Three}

"Why are you my clarity?"
Zedd

CORBYN

He punched me and I yelled in pain. "STOP!" I heard Daniel say. I looked at him and saw that he was crying.

He fell to the floor and continued crying. I felt bad. Charles punched my stomach and got up.

He went to Daniel. "Dont touch him!" I got mad. I tried to get up but I couldnt. Daniel looked scared.

DANIEL

He grabbed my shirt and lifted me up. "STOP!" I started crying more and more. He pinned me to the lockers.

He kissed me. I felt more tears going down my cheeks. Corbyn got up and ran over.

He grabbed him and threw him. We both fell down and I started crying. "Corbyn please. Dont do this"

I tried to stop him. He got up. "I have to protect you" he looked at me. Charles grabbed him and I started crying. "NO!!" I yelled.

I saw Jonah, Zach, and Jack running over. I smiled. Zach and Jack came to me and helped me. Jonah helped Corbyn. Corbyn backed up. I cried in Jack's chest. He rubbed my back.

CORBYN

I felt bad for Daniel. He just moved here a few days ago and he's already dealing with this.

Normally this doesnt happen until they are here for 4 months or so. I crawled over to him and laid down. I felt blood on my face.

I looked up at him. They gasped so I looked down. I closed my eyes and then opened them. I coughed. Blood came out. I sat on my knees.

"I'm ok" "you're lying" daniel said. He sat on his knees and moved closer to me. I looked at the 2 other boys.

They smirked. I looked at the brunette. He put a hand on my cheek and I felt my cheeks heat up. He looked into my eyes. I looked into his. His eyes are like the ocean. They are beautiful.

DANIEL

I smiled at Corbyn. He zoned out. We were staring at each other. I blushed as I looked away finding out that we were staring at each other for a few seconds. I got up. I helped Corbyn get up. I took him to the nurse.

*few hours later*

CORBYN

I was sitting on the couch at home. Daniel was at his house. I hope everything is alright. He just went back to his house when we got back home.

I went to my room. I saw Daniel smiling at his phone while he was laying on his bed. His smile is everything. I then saw someone go into his room. It was...

Another cliffhanger. Anyways sorry. I am probably going to work on another story soon. So yeah. Bye!!!