{Twenty-one}

*few months later*

DANIEL

I woke up with Corbyn in my arms. His head was in my chest and he looked adorable while sleeping.

I slowly got up. I checked my phone and saw a reminder. 'Today is Corbyns birthday' I got up and got ready. I went downstairs and made pancakes for his birthday breakfast.

I was so almost done making the pancakes when I felt arms go around my waist. "Morning love" I heard Corbyns morning voice right next to my ear and I shivered.

"Why did you shiver?" "Cold" he knew I was lying. "What's the reason?" "Just your morning voice is cute"

He blushed and I laughed a bit. I put 2 pancakes on one plate and gave it to Corbyn. I put 2 other ones on mine. Corbyn sat down and I sat next to him and we ate.

I finished before Corbyn. I washed my dish and I went over to Corbyn. I kissed the side of his head. "Happy birthday babe" I went to the living room.

CORBYN

I shivered when he whispered in my ear. I finished eating and washed my dish. I went to the living room and sat down next to Daniel.

I wrapped my arms around and pulled him closer. He put his head on my chest. I love him so much. I wonder what he got for my birthday.

We watched some movies. Then went out to eat. We ate at Taco bell and then went back home. We watched movies.

*few hours later*

DANIEL

We ate dinner 2 hours ago. We have one more hour until we celebrate his birthday. Jonah, Zach, and Jack are coming for the birthday.

Corbyn looked down at me and I smiled at him. Then another hour past. We heard a knock and I got up and went over.

I opened the door and saw Jonah, Zach, and Jack standing there. I let them in. "Happy birthday Corbyn" they hugged him and I smiled.

I shut the door and locked it. They put the presents on the chair next to the TV. "Did someone get the cake?" "I did" jonah went to the car and came back in with the cake.

We waited a bit. Then we ate cake. Corbyn shoved some cake in my face. I put some cake in his face. Jack did the same to Zach and Zach did it back.

Just like the ice cream. I put some cake in Jonahs face. We all laughed and then cleaned up.

We sat in the living room. Corbyn opened the presents and got a few shirts. I gave him mine. It was a tiny box.

CORBYN

I opened it slowly. "I'm nervous" I saw a little piece of paper. I grabbed it and put the box down on the table. I read it. 'You're going to be a father"

I was surprised and I looked at Daniel. "Really?" He shook his head yes. "What does it say?" "I'm going to he a father. We are adopting children" me and Daniel hugged.

He knew that I wanted children. I was so happy. "Thanks love" "no problem baby" "so when are we going to get them?" "In a week"

I'm so excited. I've wanted children for the longest time. I smiled at him. Few hours past and the others left. Me and Daniel went upstairs and went to bed.

That's it for this chapter. Bye everyone! Love you guys. ❤