{Thirty}

*few years later*

CORBYN

So. It's been years. Me and Daniel are still together. Our kids have children. Kyle has one boy and a girl. The boys name is Tyler.

The girls name is Darlene. Tyler is 15. Darlene is 14. Cherrie has 2 boys. Chris and Rob. Chris is 16. Rob is 15. Zach and Jack have one girl. Her name is Lavender.

(A/n: hehehe. I did that on purpose)

She is 14. They all adopted the kids. Jonah is married to a girl named Tate. They have a girl. Her name is Nora. She is 17.

Cherrie, Flame, Kyle, Liam, and their kids were here. The kids were talking upstairs. Cherrie gave me a little box. I opened it and saw a note.

I read it. "Theres going to be another kid here. A little one" I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Dad. Mom. Me and Flame. Are adopting another kid soon"

I smiled and hugged her. She then hugged Daniel. "When are you getting the kid?" I asked. "Next month"

*few hours later*

They all left. Me and Daniel went upstairs and went to bed.

*few months later*

DANIEL

Cherrie got her kid. It's a girl. Her name is Jenna. She is 4. They got here and she ran to me. I picked her up and kissed her head.

I set her down and she ran to Corbyn. He picked her up and kissed her head too. He set her down and we sat down. Cherrie and Flame sat down too.

Jenna sat on Corbyns lap. "Has she said her first word yet?" He asked. They shook their heads no. He sighed and she hasn't really talked and we are getting worried.

"P-papa" he smiled. Her first word. "Awwww" we all said. We played with her and then they left. I love my family. Corbyn kissed me.

It lasted about 3 seconds. We pulled away. "I love you darling" he said. "I love you too Corby" I kissed him again and we went to bed.

Finally. Finished the story. That's it for this whole story. Bye guys. Have a good day. Love you and stay safe. ❤