{Twenty-six}

Previously...

"Please dont get mad at me" "we wont" "ok. I..."

DANIEL

"Ok. I'm lesbian" we were shocked and happy. "Really?" "Yeah" she looked down. I moved closer and hugged her. "We dont care who you like" "thanks" I let her go.

"I was just worried you guys wouldnt like that" "Cherrie. You have gay parents" "oh yeah" "how did you two meet and become together?" Kyle asked. "Its a long story"

"It's fine. We'll listen" "ok so. I moved here. I was new to this school. I moved to get away from my ex. He abused me and cheated on me. I went to school one day and Charles"

"The guy who was here a long time ago. He started to like, do stuff to me. He pinned me to lockers and stuff. Corbyn saw and protected me. He was the popular kid" "yeah"

"Then we became friends" "then we found out we liked each other and I told him one day and we started dating. Then Charles took him to his house" "he hurt me and he went to jail"

"Then my ex James. Took me to his house and did the same thing. He went to jail. Charles broke out of jail and got back in jail"

"Then I surprised him with asking him to marry me" "I'm guessing he said yes" Kyle asked. "yep"

CORBYN

"Before that, when we were dating. The school did something really sweet. They put a slideshow together of the whole 12th grade"

"It was for the graduation. Then they put a little slideshow of me and Daniel together. It was so cute and sweet. Then we did online classes for college"

"I took art classes and Daniel took photography classes" "it wasnt that easy to learn that" Daniel put his head on my shoulder. "Sometimes we would watch IT. Daniel hates IT"

"Yeah I would hide my face in his chest" "it was funny" "it was not" "yeah it was" I ran away while Daniel chased me. "Take it back!" "No because I'm not lying! It was funny and adorable ok!" Daniel tackled me to the floor.

We were in our room and I turned around. We both laughed. "You're so cute" I pecked his lips and he smiled at me.

I put a hand to his cheek and he pecked my lips. We got up and went downstairs.

That's it for this chapter. Bye. ❤