{Fifteen}

*few months later* (A/n: me lazy)

CORBYN

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. We are so close to graduating from high school. We arent going to college. We are taking online college classes. I got ready and went downstairs.

I saw Daniel making pancakes. I went over and put my arms around his waist. "Morning darling" I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me. "Howd you sleep." "Good you?"

"Eh. I mean. I couldnt get up in the morning since your arms were so tight around my waist. But it's like that every night" I laughed. "Sorry babe. I just like to cuddle up to my favorite person" he smiled.

"Can I tell you something?" "Mhm" "did you know that loving you was the second best thing that happened to me?" "What was the first one?"

"Finding you" he smiled at my response and we ate. I just realized it was Saturday. We finished eating and put our dishes away. I picked Daniel up and went to the couch and he laughed.

I sat down with him in my arms. "You're so annoying" "I'm only annoying around you" "oh yeah. Whys that?" "Because you look cute when your mad" he smiled and I pecked his lips.

(A/n: for those of you who dont know what pecking is. Which I bet a lot of you do and no. Not like a bird peck. Its just a quick kiss.)

He smiled at me and we put our foreheads together. I looked into his eyes and he sat up. Anna and the boys came over.

"So Daniel. Did you give back Corbyns glasses?" Zach asked. I looked at him. "YOU THEIF!" I yelled. He looked down. "I'm not a theif" "CORBYN WHAT THE HELL!" Jonah yelled.

"Yes you are! You stole my hoodie, my glasses, and my heart!" He smiled at me. "Awww" Anna said. I hugged him.

*few days later*

DANIEL

I was in Corbyns room and I was laying down. I was tired and he walked in. "Babe. You need to get up" "I'm tired" He kissed my head.

"I know you are but you have been laying in bed since 9 in the morning. It's now 2." I looked at him. "I want to spend some time with my baby" I smiled at his sentence.

He pecked my lips and then got up. I got up and put my shirt and pants on. I went downstairs and saw Corbyn sitting on the couch.

He smiled at me and I sat next to him and he kissed my head. "Finally you're up" I laughed. We have 2 more days until graduation.

We watched some movies for the rest of the day and then we went to bed.

*next day*

CORBYN

I was at Daniel's locker. I was waiting for him to close it and he closed it. "Ready?" I shook my head yes. We went to class. We sat down and started class.

*few hours later*

We were at lunch. I saw Daniel at his locker. I went over and he closed it and saw me. "Hey babe" he smiled at the name. "Hi babe" we kissed. We went to lunch.

*few hours later* (a/n: me so lazy!)

DANIEL

I was in bed with Corbyn. We were watching a movie. Corbyn got closer to me and he pulled me closer. "C-corby?" "Mhm"

"What are you doing?" "I just want to cuddle with my favorite person" he kissed my head and I put my head in his chest. I then soon fell asleep.

CORBYN

He fell asleep in my arms. I love it when he does this. Its adorable. "I will love you till the day I die" I kissed his head. "Night beautiful" I then fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter. Bye guys! Have a good day!