{Twenty}

CORBYN

I was getting ready to go out to eat with Daniel. I then heard something. A yell. Daniel's yell. I ran downstairs shirtless. I was afraid he was being taken. Oh god what if hes already gone.

I dont want to find him hurt or something. I saw him in the kitchen. He looked so scared and I went over. "What's wrong baby?" "A knife almost cut me" "oh that wouldnt be good. Where is it?"

He pointed to the floor. I saw it and grabbed it and looked at it. "Dont you hurt my baby" I saw a little blood. I put it on the counter. I checked Daniel's arms.

Nothing. I checked his legs. Nothing. I checked his neck. Nothing. I was about to lift his shirt up but he grabbed my arms.

"Woah woah. Slow down. What are you doing?" "Uhh" I took his shirt off. I saw a little blood on his chest.

"Knew it. You accidentally cut yourself on your chest. Just a little bit. Nothing too harmful" I grabbed some cut cream

(A/n: dont think that that's a thing)

I put some of the cream on my finger. I put it on his cut and he looked at me. I rubbed it and he looked away blushing. "Babe. I can see you blushing"

"I'm not blushing" I cleaned my hand. Daniel looked at me and his cheeks were a light pink. "You're cute" I kissed his cheek. We went to the living room.

So this is were they are going to kiss each other. Cheek. Head. Forehead. Nose. Lips. Maybe a little bit on the neck but whatever. And the hands. That's it.

CORBYN

I felt Corbyn cuddle up to me and I smiled. I blushed every time I felt his warm breath on my neck. He then moved closer to my neck.

"Corbyn. What are you doing?" "Just wanted to cuddle" he then kissed my neck. Just one little kiss and I blushed. "Corbyn why did you do that?" "Just wanted to. Sorry"

"No it's fine. I was just surprised" "so can I kiss you there too?" "I guess" "ok" he cuddled up to me again. He had his head on my chest.

"Hey babe" "yeah" "have you ever thought about you know. Maybe starting a family?"

"Starting a family?" "Yeah. Maybe having kids." I started blushing. "Uh. Can we wait to have kids. I don't think I'm ready for the responsibility" really I just didnt want Corbyn to get me pregnant.

"Daniel. I meant like adopting. I wouldnt get you pregnant" "ok" I was still blushing. Corbyn looked at me and smiled. I looked down and he put a hand on my cheek and kissed my head.

"Its ok baby. I'm not going to do that to you" "ok" he rested his nose on my forehead and I closed my eyes. "Babe" "yeah?" He asked me. "Can boys get pregnant?"

"I dont think so. But if boys could get pregnant, I would rather adopt a kid" "yeah me too" corbyn looked into my eyes and he kissed my lips. We looked into each others eyes.

CORBYN

We went to a hair dresser. Daniel wanted to get his hair dyed. We went in and he got his hair dyed blond. We then left.

"I like it. It makes you look cuter. If that's even possible" he blushed and I smiled. "Soooo. What do you want to do now?" "Uhhh. Swimming?" "Sure" we went home and we got our swim stuff on.

We went to the beach and nobody was there. There was a sunset. We went into the water. I went to him and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist.

We kissed for 1 second. I put him back down and we went under water. We went back up. He looked so cute with his hair wet. "Awww. You look adorable with your hair wet"

He blushed and I laughed. "Babe" "Mhm" "can we go back home. I saw people pass and stare at us with weird looks." "Yeah come on"

DANIEL

We went home and it was cold. When we got home, it got warmer. I went upstairs and dried off. I put my regular clothes on.

Corbyn came in while my shirt was off. "Awww baby you look adorable" we heard a knock downstairs. Corbyn was already ready so he went down. I heard yelling downstairs.

I put my shirt on and went downstairs. I saw a girl with short brown hair. "No go away!" "No!" I went over and grabbed Corbyns hand.

I was worried. "Who is this?!" "My husband" "ewww. Break up with him. Hes ugly!" "Shut up Christina!"

(A/n: no hate on Christina in this story. She is literally amazing! I love her. No hate at all)

I was about to cry. "Dont listen to her Daniel. You are adorable ok" he whispered in my ear and he sighed in relief. "Go away!" "No!" "Yes! Now go away! I dont want to see you ever again!"

He shut the door and locked it. I felt my eyes watering and then felt a tear fall down my cheek. Corbyn wiped it away and kissed my head.

"Dont listen to her ok. You are adorable." "Ok" I put my face in his chest and he rubbed my back as I cried in his chest. "Shh" I heard a knock. "Go away Christina" "it's Jonah"

"Oh" he went to the door and opened it. Jonah walked in. "What's wrong?" "Christina came here and called him ugly"

"He isnt though" Jack and Zach walked in. "That's what I'm saying." I looked down and Zach took me upstairs. We went to my room. "Its ok Daniel" he hugged me.

"She hates me because I'm gay" "shh. She doesnt like anyone that Corbyns dating." "Why?" "Because that's the way she is" "but am I ugly?" "Oh hell no. You are adorable" "but-"

"Daniel. You are cute and adorable" Corbyn walked in. "I'll let you take care of this" Zach ran out and shut the door. Corbyn hugged me.

"I love you Daniel" "I love you too Corbyn" "dont listen to her" "but. I have a question. Are you just saying I'm adorable because you dont want to hurt my feelings?"

"Daniel. I love you. I wouldnt lie to you. You are adorable. You are the cutest person I have ever seen" I blushed. "I love you and only you. I wouldnt lie to you"

He kissed my head and I smiled in his chest. Few hours past and the others left. Me and Corbyn slept together. I was in his arms.

That's it for this chapter. I'm going to try to finish this. But if I dont soon then that means I'm working on another story. Love you all! Bye