{Eighteen}

*few years later*

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn are happy together. He got his art career and I got my photography career.

We went to the beach and we watched the waves. Corbyn looked at me and smiled.

CORBYN

We are so happy together. I love him. I held his hand. I am planning something. Cant tell you because its also a surprise for you.

So dont get suspicious please because you will know soon. We went home and Daniel looked at me. We cuddled for the night.

*next day*

DANIEL

Corbyn left and I was confused. He wouldnt allow me to go but Jonah apparently went. I invited Jack and Zach over.

I told them about how Corbyn is getting suspicious. I started worrying.

'What if he's cheating on me? No he wouldnt do that. He's nice. He's a good person. But what if he changed? What if he is cheating?'

They comforted me and Corbyn came in with a bag. He went upstairs and then came back down.

"Are you cheating?" Jack asked. "No" he said. "Well you left not telling Daniel where you were going. You went with Jonah. Are you keeping secrets?" Zach asked.

He took them and told them something. He came over and sat next to me. "You know I would never cheat right?"

He kissed me and I kissed back. "Ewwww!" Zach said. "Zach you do it too!" I said. "Oh right" he said. We laughed and went to bed.

Very short chapter I know. I just didnt know what else to put. But anyways bye!!!