{Eight}

"Love me like you do!"
Ellie Goulding

DANIEL

We went to a little restaurant for dinner. We sat down and the waiter came over. We ordered. Corbyn looked at me and I smiled at him.

He looked away and I got confused. That was weird. The waiter came back with our food and we ate.

Corbyn put some sauce on my nose. I looked at him with a 'seriously' expression. He laughed and I put some sauce on his nose.

He looked at me with a 'are you kidding me' expression. I laughed a little. He wiped it off and I wiped mine off. We continued to eat.

*half an hour later*

CORBYN

We left. I looked at Daniel and he looked adorable. I smiled he looked up at me confused. "What's with that smile?"

"Oh nothing" he looked confused. We got in the car and I drove off. "That was nice" I smiled. "It was. It almost felt like we were on a date" "A date?" "Yeah." He started blushing. I smiled and continued driving.

DANIEL

'I really would like it to be a date but I guess it wasnt'

I felt his hand on mine. I looked at my hand and yep. Corbyns hand was on mine. I looked at him and he tried to pull his hand away but I locked our hands together.

He jumped at the sudden movement. I smiled at his little jump. It was cute. We parked and went inside.

I went to his room. I was tired. I got ready and then laid down. Corbyn came in. He laid down next to me after getting ready. I closed my eyes.

CORBYN

I looked at his face and saw that he was sleeping. I kissed his head. "You're cute when you sleep" I laid my head down. I put my arms around him and fell asleep.

*next day*

I woke up to someone moving. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel cuddled up to me. I kissed his head and he opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled at him and he looked down. He got up and went to the bathroom.

I got ready and went downstairs and made breakfast. He came down and ate. We went to the store and got some food. I got a lot of candy.

Daniel got the nessecary stuff while I didnt. We checked out and left. We went home. We watched a show after putting everything away.

I looked at him and he looked so cute. I looked back at the TV. We were on the next episode of The Haunting of Hill House. He was scared.

He put his face back in my chest. It was adorable.

Not much happened here but it's still cute. I'm working on another story so probably wont be working on this one all the time but anyways. It's called Escape The Night. It's a good show. 4 seasons. Cant wait for the 5th one to come out. Anyways. Bye!!!!